cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

@Nitesh wrote:

Hi there.. i got the sim from kudos kios yesterday..Can i get this offer...

If you already activated, contact a moderator and they will adjust your plan. Choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.

Mayor / Maire

@Nitesh 

Did you activate it at the kiosk?

I hope you didn't it's online only, so if you activated today just submit now, don't autofill or copy & paste it will return error, if it does just erase last letter and type it in, then resubmit

If you don't get it in 25 days contract support.

Also don't forget to use your referral, if you forgot it's ok you can still ask them to add manually.

Welcome to Publicmobile

Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

$30 off on a minimum $35 activation...not even the equivalent of getting one month free.  Okay, I guess this will be attractive to those who were already planning to activate without a sale.  🛌

Yes but they will activate anyway without submitting their email first then be back here next week asking how to get this offer.

AE_Collector

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you for the offer!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great plans for new customers, but is there any welfare for the old customer. I know fido is giving free Tablets to old customers.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@txw427 wrote:

Great plans for new customers, but is there any welfare for the old customer. I know fido is giving free Tablets to old customers.

For sure there will be no tablets here, but maybe on Black Friday some free data or international minutes add on for existing customers.

Mayor / Maire

@txw427 

I am quite certain that you have glossed over a whole bunch of the fine print! PM is prepaid (no contract) meaning they give us a free tablet this month and next month we’ve moved to Fido to get another free tablet. Prepaid is used by people to cut out all the crap and get the lowest priced service possible without contracts, credit checks, tabs etc. The little gifts they still see fit to toss us every so often are appreciated.

AE_Collector

Meh, nice teaser. 

I hope they're doing one each day till Friday.   Thing is, if you submit an email for an earlier one, you won't be able to get a later one by registering for it with the SAME email.   

They've advised me the FIRST one registered for is the one which gets applied at activation. 

So use a different email address for a later one...

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm  not impressed  at all but this is what happen when telus doesn't  care about their public mobile customers 

I've heard that tells want even to shutdown public for good that's  why they have no offer.

I've been with Public since May 2010. I've seen slowly  how it's  getting better day by day.  At some point after telus purchased  public  was almost at the competition  level with freedom  mobile.  Now public its compared with chat-r or lucky mobile which is sad.

For a company  which have 10 staff members  , 30 unpaid oracle and no physical  stores should have great deals.

The only great  deal is the fact that once upon  time they send u a message to move to kodoo which is totally sad.

Also I'm not  cheap nor greedy. I'm  willing  to pay $ as soon as the they offer great deals. I don't  know something  like 15-20GB. After all we live in era of technology  where 5G is about to roll down and further planing  of 6G yet public offer 3G....

I give max 2 years until  they will shutdown  public mobile 

Also like last year I've  been to telus headquarter in downtown  Toronto to participate  into a survey. They only  cared about the automarization of the PM forum nothing  else. I've  asked 2 ladies  which interview  me why they do not increase the PM staff members,  better deal since the have no physical  stores  and the only answer comes was that this will interfere  with kodoo  which there is money not PM. 

@Ionut 

PM certainly fills a certain niche in the market.

Our experience thus far has been quite positive.

The 2 accounts I 'manage' have not had any complaints about their service thus far.  It's likely at least 2 more within this family unit will be switching over in the coming weeks/months.

We'll see in the coming days how much PM wants the other 2 of us to switch over from our current suppliers...  c'mon more Black Friday deals!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.