cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: New plans launching on April 23rd

you are one of the lucky ones. I got cut off and I have no money to hook it up until the end of the month. I am afraid to pay ever again because all they have to do is offer  so called dealls and then paying customers get cut off? this is so unacceptable. This is downright fraud being perpetrated by Public Mobile and Telus.

@luke11992 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

Best deals I have ever seen.

No, this is a price increase from their latest plans.

Robert was clearly being sarcastic.

@luke11992 wrote:

Wrong direction, but still way better prices than the competitors at least.

more like copying even when things gets worse price and fetaure-wise

It would be a nice gesture or common courtesy for the moderators to respond to everyone that is experiencing suspension on their accounts. A simple "we are working on the problem," is all that is needed to be said...... rather than ignoring us. 

This is not good customer service!!!!!!

I guess the next step is to contact CCTS-CPRST.ca if these complaints remain unresponsive and unresolved.....

I wonder if their system has been Hacked....hence no response...

@mh1983 wrote:

@Haiggy wrote:

Disappointing.

Agreed...so the $25 plan lasted for like a few months? Not cool. I'm on that plan now; will I have to switch to something new before the next renewal or can I keep the plan so long as I don't change things?

You can keep the plan.  No changes have been announced for people who already have this plan.

ApS

OK I get it and but we all that lost service without warning are upset and rightly so.  I am paid until the end of the month have surgery tomorrow and already missed several calls from the hospital because I can't make or receive calls and I didn't even know it. Not very good from a company I've been quite happy with for almost 10 years.

OK rant over, so what do I do now? I"m paid till the end of the month,do I have to make a payment so I can back my service back? Will I then be reimbursed in any way for the days I am loosing since my payment was not to be due till the end of the month?  Can anyone respond to this so I know what to do? Appreciated

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sadly, best bet is contact moderators, who are really busy

click here to private message a Moderator

since my service wasn't back, I paid again and I now have service.  Will deal with public mobile later.  Thinking of changing company.  Sometimes 5-7$ less is not worth the hassle and the lack of customer service.

I refuse to pay again, when we paid last week. Time to alert the media....

This is so not right that you had to pay again to restore your service.

Is that why plan expired today eveb tho it's only been 23 days  I not 30?! How do i fjx it because i  I will not be paying twice!! @Alan_K wrote:

Hey Community,

As a competitive response, effective April 23rd, 2019, the following price plans are being offered.  These offers are available for new and current customers.

Plan details:

$30 for 1 GB at 3G speed

• 30-day plan
  • 500 MB Data at 3G speed
  • +Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

$40 for 2.5 GB at 3G speed

• 30-day plan
  • 2 GB of data at 3G speed

$45 for 4.5 GB at 3G speed

• 30-day plan
  • 4 GB of data at 3G speed

How to get this offer:

New customers

Current customers

1. Purchase a SIM Card: Click here to order online or locate a participating retailer to purchase a SIM Card.
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca and follow the instructions to activate your SIM Card. If purchasing from a participating retailer, the retail associate can assist you with the activation.
  3. During the activation process, select the Ready-made plan that you want.
  1. Log in on Self Serve
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-ons”
  3. Select “Change Plan”
  4. Select the Ready-made plan that you want. You will have the option of changing your plan immediately or upon the next renewal date.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team

FAQ

Spoiler

Question

Answer

How long will this plan be in market?

This offer is subject to change without notice. Please refer to Public Mobile’s Service Terms. Please note that the promotion will not be honoured after it has ended. This includes SIM cards that have been purchased online, are in-transit and not yet activated.

Will I keep the same plan forever? Will my plan change?

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information about our plans.

I am an existing customer. What is the difference between changing my plan immediately and changing my plan on the next renewal date?

When changing your plan, you have 2 options: (1) change your plan immediately or (2) change on your next renewal date. We recommend changing your plan on your next renewal date so your money can go further, but ultimately the choice is yours.

To learn more about how to change your plan and other things you should consider when determining which option is best for you, check out our help article here.  

What happens if these plan becomes unavailable before my next plan renewal date?

If you choose to change your plan to one of these plans on the next renewal date and the request has been submitted successfully, you will still switch to the plan you selected even if the promotion ends before your renewal date occurs.

Why is this change being made?

The decision to introduce these rate plans was made with respect to market dynamics.