cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: New plans launching on April 23rd

Had the same issue. I wrote to the moderators, didn't get word from them, but my service was restablished a few minutes ago. Hopefully, the whole thing will get fix soon. 

I just added another 40$ in my account and... SURPRISE... my phone and text service is up and running again.  However, data is problematic... sometimes it works and sometimes it takes forever to kick in.

Curious to know what's their problem today other then to rip off us. They like social media they should write something on their facebook page or on their website.

I also forgot to say that after I paid on April 15, I lost all data 2 days later with no reason and since there is no call center anymore, I had to wait for a moderator to correct the problem.  Never knew what it was.

And then, this new thing this morning.

I didn't paid or changed anything on my plan and it was fixed a few minutes ago. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan suddenly expired and I got no warning like I normally do when my payment is due. My next payment isn't due for almost 2 weeks (May 4th)

Can you please also communicate on the connectivity issues PM customers are facing 

omg so paying customers just get cut off with no warning because new deals are being offered?

my service is also suspended.  am so pissed off

so because of this I just get cut off? with no warning ? even though i am paid up intil the end of the month? not cool. i am disabled on a fixed income and am now left with no phone even though i was all paid up. If something bad happens I have given my adult children this message so they can now sue Telus aka Public mobile. this is totally unacceptable Public Mobile. I have no telephone now. Moderators do not get back to me either. I want my service resumed and also want some kind of reimbursement for my anguish

The spoiler message under the original message on this thread with the plans, literally says, to get the most out of your money, change your plan at the end of your service month, in other words,  if you change your plan early you will loose out on the money you paid for the month. So what are we supposed to do if the service just ups and gets cut off?

I know. This is pure crap. How can a person trust a cell phone company like this? so what if i pay again even though i already paid for the month and they decide on another **bleep** and bull scheme again? I can reply on Public mobile any longer.