cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ApS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: New plans launching on April 23rd

thanks duffer900  I just messaged moderator using link you sent. I'll wait for an answer but wondering if maybe I just should pay so I can get service in case the hospital calls again and deal with the "over payment" later when things are less chaotic.

ApS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this a random thing? My husband just got home and his phone is working! He's paid until April 26 - I am until the end of the month - and yet he has service and I don't. Same plan, same credit card on auto pay and payment that is supposed to go through before mine. Just wondering exactly how the service is being cut in some but not all...is there a special reason?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alan_K , wow, nice plans.  I was just mentioning this last week how there needs to be a $30 plan with data, and just like that you've answered our prayers, lol.  Great job PM.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So yesterday's $25 plan was retired only to be resurrected at the new price of $30....a 20% increase?!? LMAO

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up for the $25 plan. I would not have switched if it was $30 and if I can't keep the $25, I'll switch to another vendor. My service has been good so far, but I am a little concerned about the feedback on the forums. Raising the price and calling it "new plans" doesn't strike me as very honest and reflects poorly on the integrity of PM.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Athos wrote:

I just signed up for the $25 plan. I would not have switched if it was $30 and if I can't keep the $25, I'll switch to another vendor. My service has been good so far, but I am a little concerned about the feedback on the forums so I may seek other alternatives for my other phones.

If you signed up before yesterday's deadline you should be fine and be able to keep your plan.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@luke11992 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

Best deals I have ever seen.

No, this is a price increase from their latest plans.

Robert was clearly being sarcastic.

What Robert didntbtell us is he has always been blind, was born blind but this morning he woke to having site forvtge first time in his life! Hecquickly got online to the Publuc Mobile Plans site declaring them to be the Best deals he had ever seen!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I already pay 45$ and I get 1g of data??? Why if this is already the amount I pay, am I not already getting the same benefits as this "new plan" and in further fact, why if I already pay this amount did my service even get cut off? Any real answers to this would be lovely!

I'd really like to see the 25$/unlimited call and text/1 gig plan brought back. If Lucky and Freedom still have them, why shouldn't we?

@bar0460 wrote:

So yesterday's $25 plan was retired only to be resurrected at the new price of $30....a 20% increase?!? LMAO

Yes, and only two months ago that plan was $30 not $25 so a zero percent increase from that. It was a promotional plan. And a couple months before that the same $30 plan only included 1/2 GB rather than 1GB. So I’m not feeling your outrage!