Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: New plans launching on April 23rd

@Klane wrote:

@Beer wrote:

What did you expect? PM is a business and not a charitable organization. 

Obviously but if you shop at No Frills you expect it to be a lot cheaper...right now PM plans are pay more and get less !

Please give me an example.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@popping wrote:

When I switched to PM last July, it was $40/4.5GB and $45/5,5GB.  I got the $45/5.5GB plan.  Then, I switched to $40/5GB plan.  Just a history of PM price movement around the plans with 4 - 5GB plans for the last 9 months.

Looking forward to get my first anniversary reward in 3 months.

Additional reference point: the $45 special offer included 6.5GB until it's discontinuation last night.

Competitive new pricing indeed...

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a reason why my service has been suspended when it was going fine until this morning?

Also, no moderator has answered me yet. Very very poor service. No good reason to stay with public mobile.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

- IS THIS WHY MY SERVICE (WHICH WAS RENEWED APRIL 13TH FOR ONE MONTH) GOT CUT OFF AFTER ONLY 10 DAYS? AND I AM ASKED TO PAY AGAIN TO GET MY SERVICE BACK

- WHEN WILL THIS PROBLEM BE FIXED?

- IS ANYONE PRESENTLY WORKING ON THIS?

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I saw this feed and immediately thought the same thing - new plans + new system updates = loyal customers get screwed! This is ridiculous and people who have actually paid their accounts deserve at least an answer as to why this is happening and that they are working on the problem. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The spoiler message under the original message on this thread with the plans, literally says, to get the most out of your money, change your plan at the end of your service month, in other words,  if you change your plan early you will loose out on the money you paid for the month. So what are we supposed to do if the service just ups and gets cut off?

Highlighted

I know. This is pure crap. How can a person trust a cell phone company like this? so what if i pay again even though i already paid for the month and they decide on another **bleep** and bull scheme again? I can reply on Public mobile any longer. 

my service is also suspended.  am so pissed off

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Suddenly my service is cut off despite the fact I paid for it. NO phone customer service. I now discover that it was discontinued in March. It appears that thousands got the surprise discontinued service this morning. Now I am reading aboout a new plan etc. This company is in the communication business and it is doing a terrible job communicating with its customers.

Highlighted

Dont forget about the randon service suspensions, no one to help with an issue in a time matter if at all... text messages telling you to switch to koodo. unlimited text? sure there...if your data runs out so does any reliable text messaging. thank god i have wifi. having a phone is important to me. i can rest now...if i get an emergency call phone from my kids school, i know i can listen to it when it is too late.. I can be sure that public is hard at work doing as little as possible to rectify any situation.

*** If this is what you are looking for, this is your place... enjoy the chaos.

Need Help? Let's chat.