Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

@vidyamishra wrote:

I have 500 mins of ILD calls awarded to me. Tried calling with 011919xxxxxxxxx and it just doesn't get through.

What country were you calling please. 

vidyamishra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 500 mins of ILD calls awarded to me. Tried calling with 011919xxxxxxxxx and it just doesn't get through.

@chad2001 how many days you waited?  I think PM prefer customers to ask for update after dec 16

chad2001

I have 2 plans, replied YES but nothing happened.  No confirm text, no bonus items in account.  It's been a couple of days.  I have reached out to CS.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

SO many glitches lol

chad2001

I have two accounts, one replied yesterday, one replied 2 days ago, the rewards have not showed up.  There are unused/partially used 2GB/500min Holiday rewards from a year or two ago on these accounts, but the new ones are not there!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Badboybelanger : Yes, what? With your post under this thread...not here. Wait for the text from 4911 and _then_ reply to that in the texting app.

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I replied Yes but only got the 2gb gift immediately. I have not gotten the 500 min yet. No sms back saying it was done. Is this the case with someone else? 

Sarlye
Thank you for this Wonderful tradition! These extra minutes really come in handy during the last year during Covid!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Badboybelanger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Milk wrote:

Not in my case - was with Bell and had experienced problems and reverse selling. Since I ported to PM absolutely no hassles.

LOL ....  Congratulations !! They need to get it right for some.  😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tbuxton 

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

not a customer yet  visit here link

by public mobile manager say

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Re: More is Merrier is back! Community (publicmobile.ca)

for now you have to be patience and check it out your SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agent, private message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vidyamishra : Remember the 011 or + and then the country code. If any leading zeros in area codes..drop it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tuxedocake 

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agent, private message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@vidyamishra...add $15 to your Available Funds, then log in to your account / Purchase Add-ons...then select the following add-on...

750 India & Pakistan Long Distance Minutes...$15

Restart phone and should then be able to call there.

vidyamishra

How to make a call to India mobile number? I'm struggling to make one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dianaoh09 

Reply YES

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

Good Luck..

Imexgenie

Hope you got yours, mine came in less than 48 hours of my activation.

Cheers,

Phil

@tuxedocake 

A post from one of the PM employees

If you still didn't get the text then  in mid-December then contact a CSA by submitting a ticket.

@dianaoh09 

Several customers are having the same issue.  If you responded YES to the promo text, you should have receive a text back that the add ons were added.  It should have been almost immediate, but many customers (myself included - 3 lines) did not get the response back.  Just be patient for now.  If you don't get the adds on by mid December, contact Public mobile. 

As long as you replied yes to the text then they should be added to your account.

1. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

@dianaoh09 wrote:

Hi, I would like to just ask how I can activate my one time free gift 2GB and 500min long distance calling as reply with YES for the message is not working. Thank you! Diana

No "activation" required. Once you reply YES...it'll eventually be added to your account ready for use right away. Might take a few days or more, for it to added to your account.

dianaoh09

Hi, I would like to just ask how I can activate my one time free gift 2GB and 500min long distance calling as reply with YES for the message is not working. Thank you! Diana

Milk

@barndoor wrote:

My apologies  .... @Lieux  thank you for correcting my  misinformation .!!

Patience everyone  ...if you are like me you shipped in from another company and things got done immediately ...here you you have to wait for two or three days for  things to happen 

Not in my case - was with Bell and had experienced problems and reverse selling. Since I ported to PM absolutely no hassles.

Milk

Are you sure?

Milk

We have 4 plans - after replying "yes" -- within a few seconds we did get confirmations and the bonus was added to our accounts. Thanks PM

no worry, they are sending out small number of text daily.. from now till dec 15.. we don't know the order they follow but you will get yours soon..

@tuxedocake 

Public Mobile has advised could take a week or two to get the message sent to every user.

If by after December 15th you have not received the text to prompt the free gifts, contact customer support agent.

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Look at the post by Lieux, 

tuxedocake

i didn't receive the holiday gift offer text message, but my family members who are also with public mobile did receive it. i've been with public on the same plan as them for several years now. is there any reason i didn't get the text? how can i redeem my offer?

Need Help? Let's chat.