cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moved:

Re: [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

Kristowhy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

@darlicious wrote:

@Kristowhy 

To clarify : if your friend uses your referral code they get the $10 bonus referral credit and you get the $1 reward.

If they activate online according to the terms and conditions of the promotion and use the promocode 2GBBONUS when activating on a $35+ plan they will get 2gb of bonus reoccurring plan data and a free month credit.

Thanks @darlicious ...yeah forgot the $1/month for myself.

Looks like a very good deal for the new folks.  Fingers crossed 🤞some more specials come about for us existing folk during the holidays!

CountyDownIeUk

@darlicious wrote:

@Kristowhy 

To clarify : if your friend uses your referral code they get the $10 bonus referral credit and you get the $1 reward.

If they activate online according to the terms and conditions of the promotion and use the promocode 2GBBONUS when activating on a $35+ plan they will get 2gb of bonus reoccurring plan data and a free month credit.

@Kristowhy 

So your SIM costs you $3 rounded off.....you give a free SIM to friend. After 3 referral rewards from friend you break even and after that, you  are a 💰money💵 making machine. 😀

Kristowhy

Re: Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus

@Korth wrote:

Maybe PM could offer the +2GB incentive to existing customers who upgrade from $15/$25 plans to $35+ plans. But otherwise they have little to lose and nothing to gain.

You are definitely on the right track here with this.  Every carrier is always looking for the highest ARPU possible and incenting those on the bottom tiers to move up is a good strategy!

CountyDownIeUk

@Kristowhy wrote:

Let's not forget that SIM cards are 50% off ($5 instead of $10) and PM also includes a bonus free additional SIM card, so you get TWO cards for $5.  Also note that shipping (Canada Post) was provided FREE of charge as well.

I just picked up a couple of cards for $5.65 total!

@Kristowhy 

Did you create an account first or log into your account first or did you did you use the PayPal option to buy?

C441465A-4492-444D-826E-8D89118478CD.jpeg

Kristowhy

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@Kristowhy wrote:

Let's not forget that SIM cards are 50% off ($5 instead of $10) and PM also includes a bonus free additional SIM card, so you get TWO cards for $5.  Also note that shipping (Canada Post) was provided FREE of charge as well.

@Kristowhy 

Did you create an account first or log into your account first or did you did you use the PayPal option to buy?

@CountyDownIeUk, no I did not log into or create an account.  I just filled out all of the field info...shipping address, email etc and then paid with CC.

I started here:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/sim-card

Then clicked on checkout button, followed by filling in the fields and paying with CC

CountyDownIeUk

@Kristowhy wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@Kristowhy wrote:

@Kristowhy 

@CountyDownIeUk, no I did not log into or create an account.  I just filled out all of the field info...shipping address, email etc and then paid with CC.

Hmmmm I just ordered to in basket (cart) and direct to PayPal. 

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S wrote:

Hey Community, 

Starting November 16 to December 1 at 11:59PM EST, 

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by December 17 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus, plus one month of free service on any plan.

@Jade_S  is that Dec 1 or Dec 17 ? 

we see Dec 17 on the site , user put in the email address and got the email saying Dec 1

Dec 1st or Dec 17th for 2GB Black Friday Promo? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech wrote:

The earliest Black Friday promo every seen.. was it since July?  

At least it's great that 2GBBonus still alive..

This made me laugh... 🙂

I admit, I thought something similar.  It's a good promo imho, just, nothing special at this point.

Moved:

Need Help? Let's chat.