cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

@darlicious wrote:

@hairbag1 

Nice! Rewards since joining public mobile : $725😃!!

That's free money. Why would anyone want to stay with Roger or Bell and keep paying instead of getting money back. I don't get it. 🤔

Kristowhy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

Let's not forget that SIM cards are 50% off ($5 instead of $10) and PM also includes a bonus free additional SIM card, so you get TWO cards for $5.  Also note that shipping (Canada Post) was provided FREE of charge as well.

I just picked up a couple of cards for $5.65 total!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kristowhy 

Nice catch....no one mentioned that.

@CountyDownIeUk 

Time to stock up!!

CountyDownIeUk

@darlicious wrote:

@Kristowhy 

@CountyDownIeUk 

Time to stock up!!

Looks like max is 2 per order.  

Has any one done multiple orders?

Kristowhy

@darlicious wrote:

@Kristowhy 

Right now the main PM site page says "Plus, get 50% off your SIM card when you purchase online today."  However, when you go to buy the SIM online it automagically adds the second card for $0.

Kristowhy

I am looking to do some referrals but want to fully understand this offer here.  Looking for clarification...

So if I refer a new customer and they use my referral code, they can get a free month or service on ANY plan or if they get a $35 and up plan they get the bonus 2GB data plus a free months AND the $10 referral credit as well?  Or does the the $10 referral credit not applying in this situation?

TIA

walker1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kristowhy 

Yes, that's all correct!

Start referring! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kristowhy 

To clarify : if your friend uses your referral code they get the $10 bonus referral credit and you get the $1 reward.

If they activate online according to the terms and conditions of the promotion and use the promocode 2GBBONUS when activating on a $35+ plan they will get 2gb of bonus reoccurring plan data and a free month credit.

CountyDownIeUk

@Kristowhy wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Kristowhy 

Right now the main PM site page says "Plus, get 50% off your SIM card when you purchase online today."  However, when you go to buy the SIM online it automagically adds the second card for $0.

I played with the quantity of purchase $5 and free $0....it will only let you get one max for free. 

Try tomorrow or in an hour??

Just bought 2 for $5.60 and free delivery. 

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Re: Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus

@S--S wrote:
and for Existing Customer nothing will provide 
public mobile have to provide special deals for existing customer,

Why does PM "have to" provide more?

There's nothing stopping existing customers from abandoning their existing accounts and signing up new accounts if +2GB is so valuable to them.

Maybe PM could offer the +2GB incentive to existing customers who upgrade from $15/$25 plans to $35+ plans. But otherwise they have little to lose and nothing to gain.

Need Help? Let's chat.