cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wangyun67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus

As the current client, how could we use this promo code? should i get extra 2GB/Mon?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wangyun67 wrote:

As the current client, how could we use this promo code? should i get extra 2GB/Mon?

@wangyun67   Sorry, as a current customer it's unavailable to you unless you want to activate a new account with a new number? 

Hopefully, PM will offer some Xmas freebies to all current customers in a couple of weeks, we hope... 😊

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Pretty weak BF deal PM 😞 Not even one month (30 days free). Had 5 referrals ready to go but with this ish I won't even bother asking them to switch providers. Almost as bad as Koodo's (Your 2nd tier) "Bright Friday" deals. 

softech
Mayor / Maire

The earliest Black Friday promo every seen.. was it since July?  

At least it's great that 2GBBonus still alive..

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S wrote:

• 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40,  $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 

No more $70.. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 

Last year's was worse....$5 off $35+ plans for 6 months. I hoping they make up for it near Xmas. Should be stackable with the CCS activation bundles. Their current offer until November 29th has a 5gb bonus data add on for $25+ plans and 10% off pm vouchers until supplies last.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious   honest, I was hoping BF promos would be at least a bit different , like 3GB bonus instead of just 2...  or maybe 2GB but with extra $20 credit.. Given that 2GB bonus has been here since summer, basically there is no BF promo at all .. 

LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This promo has been around since March as a hidden promo. Maybe as we get closer to BF, they'll (hopefully) offer something better on BF. At least it isn't a temporary 6 mo. promo like chatr, and Lucky. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Other carriers have special price with more data in their plans and with new phone. Many friends of mine withdrew from PM. 

jib_tech
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is nothing new about this offer. I don't see anyone lining up for it.

Need Help? Let's chat.