Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Website Outage

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hi Community, 

Early this morning, between 6:30am - 9:30am Eastern Standard, some parts of the Public Mobile website were down. The Activate and My Account pages on PublicMobile.ca should be up and running again. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

• The Public Mobile Team
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SugarTits : lol Your username will get you banned or a forced edit.

Indeed. And so for the future the last option is the Instant Top-Up method at a few stores.

SugarTits
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think it is quite ridiculous that both the online self serve website and also the option via 611 were both down at the same time.  I missed many important phone calls regarding a death in my immediate family (brother) as I was not able to top up my account. I am extremely upset about this situation and I would like to be advised on how to escalate this complaint. 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@J_PM Appreciate the update. Step in the right direction providing timely info on system glitches. Now, if the first notification of the issue had been 2 hours earlier perfection would have arrived. 

Yesterday, around noon or 1pm publicmobile.ca was returning '404 no such site' or similar.

Later I saw news that Google Cloud or something like that was down...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Thanks Jade.. I am in and able to check my usage now  🙂

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@J_PM  - thanks I was just in my account!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the notification.

Need Help? Let's chat.