cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus

@jib_tech wrote:

There is nothing new about this offer. I don't see anyone lining up for it.

Yup  ...its all about perception  and nothing about substance ... what is the point of a lost leader if  the glitches go on ? 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

@Jade_S wrote:

• 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40,  $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 

No more $70.. 

Still not updated... 😁

softech
Mayor / Maire

Power (or powerless) of Copy and Paste!!!

.. and ... many PM pages have many mistakes here and there.. just too many error.. can't fix them all LoL

XionBunny
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Clearly, the service reps have checked out and recycled scripts, it's pretty common practice sadly, but hey whatever pays the bills I guess 😛

LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think it was updated to mention anyone signing up for the $35+ plans will get 2GB recurring data, AND one month free on ANY plan including the $15 and $25 plans! That's a pretty good deal!

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

Haha! What is the point of this thread is it to POKE existing customers in the face???

PM you guys are falling behind....  Please stop copy pasting the same deal over and over and over  just make it permanently 2GB for new customers.

Koodo offering 12 gig @ 40$ that's a black Friday deal if you ask me.

Not 2 GB extra that you have had for 3 months now.

Bring something for existing customers as well.

You have a lot of improvement to do before I refer more people over to PM. 

ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

@ddeep91 wrote:

Haha! What is the point of this thread is it to POKE existing customers in the face???

PM you guys are falling behind....  Please stop copy pasting the same deal over and over and over  just make it permanently 2GB for new customers.

Koodo offering 12 gig @ 40$ that's a black Friday deal if you ask me.

Not 2 GB extra that you have had for 3 months now.

Bring something for existing customers as well.

You have a lot of improvement to do before I refer more people over to PM. 

PM is offering what they have posted.  What are the other 3rd tier providers offering?  Sure Koodo and Telus will off some bigger promo's if you like them and need them, go there. There is absolutely nothing tieing you down here, no contract, no subsidized phone.  If it works better for you financially go and get the deal.  For some they can't deal with post-paid due to credit checks, others don't like long-term contracts, and some stay because of the rewards.  You need to do what is best for you.

As for people posting about what about existing customers what do you have for us.  How about long-term savings and rewards.  What other providers offer rewards and a guarantee that your bill is going down each year (without switching your plan) for the 2nd-6th year with them.  This is what PM does for its existing customers

ShawnC13_0-1637712969926.png

and I don't think I will see this with any other provider.

ShawnC13_1-1637713059024.png

So many posts about "What will PM do for existing customers" and so and so is offering this.....  If the grass is greener jump the fence!

This post is not directed at one person, but to all that feel they aren't getting a good enough deal with Public Mobile.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Since 2017...

Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile: $693

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S 

Well that's a little more like it. It would be nice if they were stackable or available in store but I won't complain that you upped the ante now with a free month credit.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 

Nice! Rewards since joining public mobile : $725😃!!

Need Help? Let's chat.