cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

Jade_S
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

 

Starting November 16 to December 1 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get one month of free service on any plan, plus 2GB of monthly bonus data for free and 50% off SIM card, when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

 

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

 

How to Get this Offer: 

  1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by December 17 using the promo code:2GBBONUS to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

  • Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by December 17 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus, plus one month of free service on any plan.
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $60 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

 

How to Activate:

  1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

 

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

 

- The Public Mobile Community Team

149 REPLIES 149

Kristowhy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious wrote:

@Kristowhy 

To clarify : if your friend uses your referral code they get the $10 bonus referral credit and you get the $1 reward.

 

If they activate online according to the terms and conditions of the promotion and use the promocode 2GBBONUS when activating on a $35+ plan they will get 2gb of bonus reoccurring plan data and a free month credit.


Thanks @darlicious ...yeah forgot the $1/month for myself.

Looks like a very good deal for the new folks.  Fingers crossed 🤞some more specials come about for us existing folk during the holidays!

CountyDownIeUk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@Kristowhy 

To clarify : if your friend uses your referral code they get the $10 bonus referral credit and you get the $1 reward.

 

If they activate online according to the terms and conditions of the promotion and use the promocode 2GBBONUS when activating on a $35+ plan they will get 2gb of bonus reoccurring plan data and a free month credit.


@Kristowhy 

So your SIM costs you $3 rounded off.....you give a free SIM to friend. After 3 referral rewards from friend you break even and after that, you  are a 💰money💵 making machine. 😀

Kristowhy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Korth wrote:

Maybe PM could offer the +2GB incentive to existing customers who upgrade from $15/$25 plans to $35+ plans. But otherwise they have little to lose and nothing to gain.


You are definitely on the right track here with this.  Every carrier is always looking for the highest ARPU possible and incenting those on the bottom tiers to move up is a good strategy!

CountyDownIeUk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kristowhy wrote:

Let's not forget that SIM cards are 50% off ($5 instead of $10) and PM also includes a bonus free additional SIM card, so you get TWO cards for $5.  Also note that shipping (Canada Post) was provided FREE of charge as well.

 

I just picked up a couple of cards for $5.65 total!


@Kristowhy 

 

Did you create an account first or log into your account first or did you did you use the PayPal option to buy?

 

C441465A-4492-444D-826E-8D89118478CD.jpeg

Kristowhy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@Kristowhy wrote:

Let's not forget that SIM cards are 50% off ($5 instead of $10) and PM also includes a bonus free additional SIM card, so you get TWO cards for $5.  Also note that shipping (Canada Post) was provided FREE of charge as well.

 

I just picked up a couple of cards for $5.65 total!


@Kristowhy 

 

Did you create an account first or log into your account first or did you did you use the PayPal option to buy?

 

 


@CountyDownIeUk, no I did not log into or create an account.  I just filled out all of the field info...shipping address, email etc and then paid with CC.

 

I started here:

 

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/sim-card

 

Then clicked on checkout button, followed by filling in the fields and paying with CC

CountyDownIeUk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kristowhy wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@Kristowhy wrote:

Let's not forget that SIM cards are 50% off ($5 instead of $10) and PM also includes a bonus free additional SIM card, so you get TWO cards for $5.  Also note that shipping (Canada Post) was provided FREE of charge as well.

 

I just picked up a couple of cards for $5.65 total!


@Kristowhy 

 

Did you create an account first or log into your account first or did you did you use the PayPal option to buy?

 

 


@CountyDownIeUk, no I did not log into or create an account.  I just filled out all of the field info...shipping address, email etc and then paid with CC.


Hmmmm I just ordered to in basket (cart) and direct to PayPal. 

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S wrote:

Hey Community, 

 

Starting November 16 to December 1 at 11:59PM EST, 

 

Offer Details:

  • Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by December 17 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus, plus one month of free service on any plan.

 

@Jade_S  is that Dec 1 or Dec 17 ? 

 

we see Dec 17 on the site , user put in the email address and got the email saying Dec 1

Dec 1st or Dec 17th for 2GB Black Friday Promo? - Community (publicmobile.ca)

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech wrote:

The earliest Black Friday promo every seen.. was it since July?  

 

At least it's great that 2GBBonus still alive..


This made me laugh... 🙂

I admit, I thought something similar.  It's a good promo imho, just, nothing special at this point.

Need Help? Let's chat.