cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

Jade_S
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Starting November 16 to December 1 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get one month of free service on any plan, plus 2GB of monthly bonus data for free and 50% off SIM card, when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by December 17 using the promo code:2GBBONUS to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by December 17 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus, plus one month of free service on any plan.
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $60 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

149 REPLIES 149

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jib_tech wrote:

There is nothing new about this offer. I don't see anyone lining up for it.

Yup  ...its all about perception  and nothing about substance ... what is the point of a lost leader if  the glitches go on ? 

@softech wrote:

@Jade_S wrote:

• 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40,  $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 

No more $70.. 

Still not updated... 😁

Power (or powerless) of Copy and Paste!!!

.. and ... many PM pages have many mistakes here and there.. just too many error.. can't fix them all LoL

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Clearly, the service reps have checked out and recycled scripts, it's pretty common practice sadly, but hey whatever pays the bills I guess 😛

LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think it was updated to mention anyone signing up for the $35+ plans will get 2GB recurring data, AND one month free on ANY plan including the $15 and $25 plans! That's a pretty good deal!

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Haha! What is the point of this thread is it to POKE existing customers in the face???

PM you guys are falling behind....  Please stop copy pasting the same deal over and over and over  just make it permanently 2GB for new customers.

Koodo offering 12 gig @ 40$ that's a black Friday deal if you ask me.

Not 2 GB extra that you have had for 3 months now.

Bring something for existing customers as well.

You have a lot of improvement to do before I refer more people over to PM. 

@ddeep91 wrote:

Haha! What is the point of this thread is it to POKE existing customers in the face???

PM you guys are falling behind....  Please stop copy pasting the same deal over and over and over  just make it permanently 2GB for new customers.

Koodo offering 12 gig @ 40$ that's a black Friday deal if you ask me.

Not 2 GB extra that you have had for 3 months now.

Bring something for existing customers as well.

You have a lot of improvement to do before I refer more people over to PM. 

PM is offering what they have posted.  What are the other 3rd tier providers offering?  Sure Koodo and Telus will off some bigger promo's if you like them and need them, go there. There is absolutely nothing tieing you down here, no contract, no subsidized phone.  If it works better for you financially go and get the deal.  For some they can't deal with post-paid due to credit checks, others don't like long-term contracts, and some stay because of the rewards.  You need to do what is best for you.

As for people posting about what about existing customers what do you have for us.  How about long-term savings and rewards.  What other providers offer rewards and a guarantee that your bill is going down each year (without switching your plan) for the 2nd-6th year with them.  This is what PM does for its existing customers

ShawnC13_0-1637712969926.png

and I don't think I will see this with any other provider.

ShawnC13_1-1637713059024.png

So many posts about "What will PM do for existing customers" and so and so is offering this.....  If the grass is greener jump the fence!

This post is not directed at one person, but to all that feel they aren't getting a good enough deal with Public Mobile.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Since 2017...

Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile: $693

@Jade_S 

Well that's a little more like it. It would be nice if they were stackable or available in store but I won't complain that you upped the ante now with a free month credit.

@hairbag1 

Nice! Rewards since joining public mobile : $725😃!!

Need Help? Let's chat.