cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Jarvar 

Good to know. Thanks for the help.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Thanks to PM for bringing back this referral promo.  Smiley Happy

My Free SIM Offer:

To anyone who is starting a Public Mobile plan and needs a referrer in order to get this $25 promo referral credit, I will give you a PM SIM card for free.  You'll get $35 value ($25 referral account credit from PM + $10 value of free SIM from me) in exchange for listing me as your referrer.

If interested, please reply to me by private message.

Note:  After this $25 referral credit promo expires on Sep. 13, 2018, there is still the ongoing $10 referral credit posted here, for which my free SIM offer is also available.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is this plan eligible for the $25 credit?

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 9.30.57 PM.png

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@themindfulgirl

Yes, it would be covered by this promotion.  

Mayor / Maire

@themindfulgirl wrote:

@themindfulgirl

Yes it is, as long as you do the activation online instead of in-store.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What does it mean by "online ?"It means that if my friends activate their sim in london drugs, walmart,... We won't be eligible?!

Just online by themselvs?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@najafi

There are two different promotions going on presently.  

1.  If your friends activate online at home, both you and your friend will get $25 credit each.  Your friend would need to buy a SIM card ($10) to activate at home.  

2.  If your friends activate at London drugs or Walmart, they will get a free SIM card, $25 credit and $10 friend referral (from you).  You will just get $1 ongoing monthly credit (no $25 credit).  

For you, it would be better for your friends to activate online at home.  For your friends, it would be better for them to activate instore.  

JL9
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@najafi wrote:

What does it mean by "online ?"It means that if my friends activate their sim in london drugs, walmart,... We won't be eligible?!

That is correct, has to be done by yourself via online, in store activations are not eligible.

JL9
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@themindfulgirl wrote:

Any 90 day or 30 day plan (big or small) would qualify.

Mayor / Maire

@najafi wrote:

@najafi

Yes, you should activate from your own computer/device.  There were reports from people getting the credit anyway from in-store activations on the previous iteration of this promo, but those were exceptions.  If you activate in-store and don't get the credit, it should not come as a surprise, and I would not expect PM moderators to "fix" that, as the promo condition clearly stated "online only."