cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Hi - My friend just refered me to PM and after purchasing a SIM card I did register and also filled in my friends referal PM number - HOWEVER neither one of us did receive the advertised $25 credit -- why did we not receive this credit? 

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

I did but had to pay $10 for the SIM card.

Hi - My friend just referred me to PM and after purchasing a SIM card from Walmart for $10 and then also registering with PM for an additional $10 + taxes and filing out  my friends referral PM number - neither one of us did receive the advertised $25 credit -- why did we not receive this credit? 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@yiatioxi-ok wrote:

Hi - My friend just referred me to PM and after purchasing a SIM card from Walmart for $10 and then also registering with PM for an additional $10 + taxes and filing out  my friends referral PM number - neither one of us did receive the advertised $25 credit -- why did we not receive this credit? 

1) Promo credits take up to 72 hours to show in your account (usually within 24 hours).

2) When did you activate? Today, or before today?

3) Did you activate online or in store? This promo is only available for online activations.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@yiatioxi-ok

Credit will be in your account within 72 hours (usually 24 hours).  If beyond 72 hours, need to contact moderator.  

Ok --thanks --- thought that it would have been an instant automated credit. Will wait and hope all goes well. Thanks again.

@Dunkman wrote:

@yiatioxi-ok

Credit will be in your account within 72 hours (usually 24 hours).  If beyond 72 hours, need to contact moderator.  

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does adding a family member, whom I'll be paying the bill for using the same CC, count as a referral too? Thanks.

@mcc-x

I believe it does. It counted as a referral for me. Same credit card, address everything. Just different name and different phone number. I don't think you can put two numbers under the same account so it has to be a separate account. I did it and I got a referral credit and also a monthly reward.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks @Jarvar

@mcc-x

Just it's not instant. I think it shows up the next day. The maximum amount of time I think is 72 hours. Mine was a $10 credit only when I did it on Saturday and on Monday.

There was a second month free promotion if you went through WoW Mobile but I'm not sure if it's still running anymore. It might have ended on August 20 or 21st.