cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Program

Cliff11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used to get $1 for each year with Public Mobile, $2 for paying using my credit card, and $1 for referring a friend.  I just looked at my rewards and the only thing I see is $2 for referring a friend.  Do we not get the other money as points anymore?

7 REPLIES 7

dabberdave
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's too bad Public Mobile decided to screw us over on our old bonuses. There are now better options then public mobile.

@Cliff11   Unless you are on the $15 plan, there may be a better deal for you if you log in to your account and check the plans on offer there that are not advertised, for example $19 1GB at 4G speed, or $29 10GB at 4G speed.

Cliff11

Thanks for the information.  All Good

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Cliff11 

Unfortunately, $2 is no longer given in the Points Rewards.

You should noticed this when login to the PM app.

IMG_0215.png

In addition, you may receive additional points for participating on this Community.

Cliff11

Thanks all good.  The new program is sure not as great as the old one.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cliff11 

first what plan do you have now?? maybe the current new plans can help you restore back some of ofnthe lost rewards savings.

And yes, other than the friend referrals now paid points, there are other changes as well:

• you will get the same friend referral, 1 point (= $1) for every referral every month.
  • Instead of $2 autopay, you earn 5% back in point on your plan renewal or add-on purchases from credit card or vouchers
  • Instead of loyalty rewards, you will 10 points on your Anniversary day with PM every year 
  • You will still earn Give-Back rewards by participating in the Community. Everyone has a chance to earn  1/2/5/10/15/20 points depends on the overall participation of the month 

I have to admit Public Points rewards is not as good as the Legacy rewards system, but you are still saving money, just in a slower pace 

Here is more information about the rewards system migration:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Cliff11 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

Public Mobile no longer offers the Legacy Rewards program and has force migrated everyone to the lesser valued Public Points system. You no longer get $1 per year. You no longer get $2 for using credit card. You no longer get $1 per referral. You do however get 1 point per referral which is $1 value. You do get 10 points every anniversary which is $10 value. This may change in the future. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.