cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT help needed - payment issue

Lulu123456
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Can anyone from Public Mobile please help me with a payment related issue? I can't submit a ticket (kept getting an error message) and the online chat is going NOWHERE. I have autopay and the payment went through this morning at 2am (got a notification from my bank saying it did). My account, however, got suspended for not paying. When I log in, it's asking me to pay for my September 2024 payment. Can someone from Public Mobile please help me solve this asap, as I need my phone for work and it's extremely frustrating getting cut off due to a glitch/error on your part. Thank you. 

8 REPLIES 8

@Lulu123456  so it sounds like the payment didn't clear your credit card yet, it's still pending.

If it says service is on hold, then the only way around this until aleast tomorrow when the system updates, would be to make another payment to resume services.

Any credits would remain on the account for next month.

You can definitely contact PM at the links provided to see what's going on, but I don't know if they will get back to you today with a resolution. 

Lulu123456

Ahhh thank you so much!

Lulu123456

Thank you! It says services on hold. It's not cc issues (it did go through). I've been on auto pay for years and it's never happened before. I think there's a system glitch because my next payment is July not September. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Lulu123456 if you restart your phone, do you have service?

PM cannot help you with credit card issues unfortunately. 

Dial 611 from your phone to see the status of your account.

If the account is truly suspended you would need to purchase a voucher from a gas station to resume services and figure out cc later.

hi @Lulu123456 

my link is a different one, it is a private message, it will work

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lulu123456

Thank you - I can't submit a ticket because it wouldn't let me (error message on submitting ticket page). And I already paid because I have auto-pay. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lulu123456 

Note that on the day before renewal everyone account is suspended until payment goes through but you will see in your cart for the payment.

So just ignore the suspension notice if you have service.

IMG_0151.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Lulu123456 

you can submit a ticket by using direct message if you cannot login My Account:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and for payment, if you need to make a quick payment but have trouble doing on My Account, maybe get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load it using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.