cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 6 GB at 3G speeds for $45! OR Get 8 GB at 3G speeds for $50!

@ottawa, the price change up seems to be the more problematic one...  The only issue I saw with the price change down was taking too much on the autopay.  

If there's a worry in someone's mind have them top up a day or two ahead (and change immediately if available).

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is getting more excited day by day before the summer ends! 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just keeps getting better  Signed up for $40 for 4.5GB just the other day

Mayor / Maire

These plans aren't bad, and I'm tempted to switch to one of them.  However, I will say that the prices don't seem as special as they could because the plans don't include U.S. calling.  Whether or not you need that long distance option, the U.S. calling option is being sacrificed to offer a price $5 lower than normal. And for the $50 promo, U.S. calling is being traded.for more data. It would be nice if customers didn't have take one or the other.  But, more choice is good.  I have plan change thinking to do.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im in the same decision making dilemma.  I rarely call the U.S.  but would like the option.  May go to 8gb and buy a U.S. Add on so i can call if needed.  The add on doesnt go away so you arent paying each month if you rarely call the usa.  Usa can call us with no usage of minutes.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Whether it's matching the migration offers or not, I've gotta say I'm impressed PM actually puts out these competitive offers to begin with. It's more than can be said of the big 3

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just signed up for the 5.5gb plan, amazing that this is being offered for the full 6! Smiley Very Happy

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@ottawa, the price change up seems to be the more problematic one...  The only issue I saw with the price change down was taking too much on the autopay.  

If there's a worry in someone's mind have them top up a day or two ahead (and change immediately if available).

@stonechucker

I might be the lone voice here but I feel I have to counter balance all the negative reports a tiny bit...

Over the 18 months I have switched plans several times, most of them to same plan / lower price, but also the big step from $25 talk&text to $45/5.5GB at the end of July 2018. The future dated plan changes have worked flawlessly every time.

Disclaimer: I'm a voucher user, so the available funds are always in the account before the system starts the renewal cycle.

Mayor / Maire

@wetcoaster, that’s an option of course, and it’s the same as topping up prior to payment date with a credit card.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Wow, keep those promo deals coming.  Combine this with the $25 referral credit and you got yourself a nice deal.  Still waiting for another 4G LTE data deal though.  Guess I'm gonna have to wait until Christmas holidays?