cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 6 GB at 3G speeds for $45! OR Get 8 GB at 3G speeds for $50!

Chatr's $50 plan now includes 8GB as well, but still maintains U.S. calling. I realize that the Chatr plan is a zoned plan and autopay is required for that plan, but recent times has shown Public matching them, although I have no idea if it was Public or if it was Chatr to first do the $50/8GB.  Who's willing to place a wager that the Public Mobile plan will soon also include U.S. calling? 

I also have a funny feeling Lucky will be doing something soon to get some plan up to 8GB at $50..  Right now, Lucky Mobile is doing the $40/4.5 GB unzoned plan and also zoned plans of $45/5.5GB and $50/6.5GB.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Everyone is reaping the benefits of competition. I wonder which company would start going after the lower priced market with actually decent data first like $30 for 3GB.

Not sure if it's possible but maybe a $25 plan with 2GB but half the data is full LTE and the other half is 3G. Something to edge over the competition, especially since Chatr doesn't have anything past 3G unless Rogers changes that.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For some reason  cannot upgrade my plan... I have 60$ in my account but can't upgrade to the 8g plan. Can someome please upgrade me.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not impressed at all.. just checked my balance and after removing the autopsy. My payment for my old plan has gone through. So now I'm stuck with 20$ in account and a plan I don't want at all.. I want the 8gb plan for 50. Can someone please fix this as soon as possible thanks.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@johnwarnock2017 wrote:

Not impressed at all.. just checked my balance and after removing the autopsy. My payment for my old plan has gone through. So now I'm stuck with 20$ in account and a plan I don't want at all.. I want the 8gb plan for 50. Can someone please fix this as soon as possible thanks.

Yes this can get fixed, but it may take a day or 2

To resolve this issue you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 day/weeks but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

Mayor / Maire

@johnwarnock2017 I would futuredate the plan you want, and then also add funds equal to the difference between the plan you just got and the plan you want. And then ask the mods to change you to the new plan

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All these deals are great. Does anyone know if Public Mobile plans to offer these plans on LTE unthrottled speeds? That would be awesome!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jarvar yes, **bleep** only 2GB Data 4G LTE for $45 are PM insane    😁 😋

Mayor / Maire

@Jarvar, no one knows when anything is going to be offered, or what it is going to be.

Best guess - No promos of Full LTE, or 90-day cycles anytime soon.  Everything lately has been throttled 3G on LTE on a 30-day cycle.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stonechucker may be to 2G later 😋😁 instead moving forward,PM going backwards 😀