cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Get 6 GB at 3G speeds for $45! OR Get 8 GB at 3G speeds for $50!

@JL9 wrote:

The migration promo is almost too good lol

Hahhhhh MIGRATION PROMO OFFER  blown your face Cat Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would love to see these plans with LTE speed!

Maybe 4GB on LTE for 45$ ? Smiley Happy

Or make it an Add-On?

Then you could choose whether you prefer more Gigs or better speed!Smiley Very Happy

Tags (1)
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Maybe PM should "Match Koodoo" plans to keep PM customers happy so as they will stay with PM.  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is an unbelievable plan,unlimited calling,unlimited text and picture messaging and 6 gigs of data for only $45. Jump on this deal quick!!!!

@danlee wrote:

Maybe PM should "Match Koodoo" plans to keep PM customers happy so as they will stay with PM.  

Nah, PM want to kick exsiting customers out to Koodo 

Went from CA/US calling, international texting, and 2GB data for $72 to CA calling, international texting, and 8GB data for $50.  While I do call the US, I use data more heavily.  Even with either of the long distance add-ons, it's still cheaper and offers more data than what I had before.  Smiley Very Happy

Hi, 

I was told to address the public forum about the error in Account Billing and Plan. 

I've signed up and paid for the $45 Plan (6G Data) - paid total of $50.85 (with new $10 sim card). However, when I signed into my online account it says my plan is the $40 (3G Data).

Hence, I relentlessly called the store, where I had signed up for Public Mobile PlanThus, and they said they could not refund nor help me - only to post my problem on this community forum? Thus, does anyone know who I should speak to? Thus, to correct my plan or at least credit me for the error?

If not, I guess I was cheated by this cellular company - frustrated and disappointed.

@Pray wrote:

Hi, 

I was told to address the public forum about the error in Account Billing and Plan. 

I've signed up and paid for the $45 Plan (6G Data) - paid total of $50.85 (with new $10 sim card). However, when I signed into my online account it says my plan is the $40 (3G Data).

Hence, I relentlessly called the store, where I had signed up for Public Mobile PlanThus, and they said they could not refund nor help me - only to post my problem on this community forum? Thus, does anyone know who I should speak to? Thus, to correct my plan or at least credit me for the error?

If not, I guess I was cheated by this cellular company - frustrated and disappointed.

Private messages to the MOD_Team there will take of you, don't worry, you found the right home, grab a beer and relax

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

and I joined two days before :-(

Mayor / Maire

@Degus222 wrote:

and I joined two days before :-(

If you want one of these plans, you can future-date a plan change so that the new plan takes effect at the start of the next billing cycle. These 2 promotional plans are available to all existing customers.