cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get 6 GB at 3G speeds for $45! OR Get 8 GB at 3G speeds for $50!

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Effort wrote:

Not as great as Koodo offer because you'll need to work for the rewards to lower the price to Koodo's base price. Still good in comparison to the their actual competition though ie Chatr, Lucky Mobile, etc.

Not as good of offer because Koodo is offering full speed LTE.  It is disappointing  when "2nd Tier" has better offers than the 3rd tier.  I guess those offers are only available to PM customers though.

Yeah that's true but many of us have had our promos stolen and used our numbers for Koodo's offer so it's not for public mobile customers only, Smiley Mad

Oracle

@stonechucker wrote:

@Alan_K. as I'm not eligible for the Koodo 5 GB for $35 migration, making my Fall 2016 Promo $105/90-day (still on LTE with province-wide) would be suitable.

Show some love for the 90-day plans!

Are you sure you are not eligible.  Have you texted offer to 5130?  Maybe ask the moderator team to check the database to see if you were excluded in error.  Perhaps you were a victim of migration offer theft.  Unless you are loaded down with rewards, it might be better to exit stage left to Koodo. 

Oracle

I gave a bravo to the OP on the principle that it is always good to see promos even if it is not a great offer.  It is the nature of the beast, sometimes the offers are great, sometimes not so much.  Seeing that this is a low cost alternative, the hot promo would be something of a lower price, say $25/1.5GB, $30/2.5GB or $35/3.5GB which fits nicely with the current $40/4.5GB deal.  Is there any job openings at Public Mobile marketing department?  Smiley Very Happy

Oracle

@Effort wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Effort wrote:

Not as great as Koodo offer because you'll need to work for the rewards to lower the price to Koodo's base price. Still good in comparison to the their actual competition though ie Chatr, Lucky Mobile, etc.

Not as good of offer because Koodo is offering full speed LTE.  It is disappointing  when "2nd Tier" has better offers than the 3rd tier.  I guess those offers are only available to PM customers though.

Yeah that's true but many of us have had our promos stolen and used our numbers for Koodo's offer so it's not for public mobile customers only, Smiley Mad

Have you tried to go through and enter your number in when asked  for the verification.  I am sure PM and koodo can work together to make sure that you get it if your number was taken and used.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@will13am, I am sure.  I've attempted multiple times sending the offer text to 5130 - no response.

I've typed my number into the Koodo Promo website - not eligible.

I'm not the only Promo 2016 customer not getting the offer txt... Maybe I just don't use enough data to be considered.

Maybe I complain too much.

Oracle

@stonechucker wrote:

@will13am, I am sure.  I've attempted multiple times sending the offer text to 5130 - no response.

I've typed my number into the Koodo Promo website - not eligible.

I'm not the only Promo 2016 customer not getting the offer txt... Maybe I just don't use enough data to be considered.

Maybe I complain too much.

Yeah, I would get out the pitch fork and torch from the closet on this one.  I cannot image that they would go to such lengths to determine eligibility.  Having an eligible plan would be sufficient.  What amount of data usage would trigger the offer? 

Mayor / Maire

I've sent off a message to the MODS... let's see what happens.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in the same boat. Texted 5130 offer And nothing. I only had a low data plan for 3 months area code 249... Would like the koodo deal

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stonechucker you should eligible try text for the offer

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@smp99 wrote:

Nice.

I'm waiting for $35 4GB  - just a suggestion

PM has to fix the "plan change to lower value plan on renewal day" bug first before offering the $35/4GB plan.  Otherwise, the moderator wait time will be extra long if this is offered.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...