Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: This weekend only, get the $50 8GB plan for $40/mo for 6 months

How do I upgrade my plan

Mayor / Maire

@FraGSupport wrote:

How do I upgrade my plan

This promo is for new activation only.  No 6x $10 credit for plan change.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Darn it!

Thank you Smiley Happy

Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

@Alan_K cool!

Hey out of curiosity, I did the "Sign up for Deal Alerts" thing on the plans page and was curious what would happen the next time a promo plan was announced here.  So far, I'd say:  nothing.  Are you planning to send a notification email to people that subscribed?  In the future, can that be at the same time the announcement goes live?  (You know, like, coordinated!)

Same here.  Signed up for the alerts but received no notice of this deal.

@Alan_K  Is the "Sign-up for Deal Alerts" feature not live yet, or does PM pick and choose which deals are pushed out for alerts?

Oracle

@SD08, @srlawren,  dont worry I'm sure the email will come on Monday. Smiley Happy this is PM after allSmiley Happy 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@srlawren wrote:

@Alan_K cool!

Hey out of curiosity, I did the "Sign up for Deal Alerts" thing on the plans page and was curious what would happen the next time a promo plan was announced here.  So far, I'd say:  nothing.  Are you planning to send a notification email to people that subscribed?  In the future, can that be at the same time the announcement goes live?  (You know, like, coordinated!)

I'd forgotten that I had also signed up for the deal alerts too.  Received no alerts to date.  I wonder if anyone has received an alert for this latest promotion.

Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

@SD08, @srlawren,  dont worry I'm sure the email will come on Monday. Smiley Happy this is PM after allSmiley Happy 

@mimmo 

Well, I'm here often enough to catch the deals anyway.  I just enjoy signing up for non-existent things that I don't really need, so overall this is working out perfectly so far.  Smiley Tongue

@SD08 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@mimmo 

Well, I'm here often enough to catch the deals anyway.  I just enjoy signing up for non-existent things that I don't really need, so overall this is working out perfectly so far.  Smiley Tongue

Agree, I don't need most of these deals either, but was hoping for something for someone visiting for a few weeks but not this particular deal though.  Would have been nice for the extra add-on data special like the one offered a couple of weeks ago.  Oh wellSmiley Happy

But I'm still curious if anyone else got the alerts.

Oracle

@dabr  this is the first promo since the promo sign up.  We have to expect bugs in the software. The promo starts tomorrow, maybe the email gets sent when the promo is live, not ahead of time.

But should it fail I guess it's better not sending, than sending too late

@mimmo wrote:

@dabr  this is the first promo since the promo sign up.  We have to expect bugs in the software. The promo starts tomorrow, maybe the email gets sent when the promo is live, not ahead of time.

But should it fail I guess it's better not sending, than sending too late

Hopefully, you're right that the software might just need a tweek or fix.  Yes it's possible that perhaps it'll get sent out after midnight too.