cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – March 2019

Congradulations, everyone.  Glad to see so many new people on the forum.  Have a great spring.  

Congratualations to all for their hard work.  It's interesting to notice that the top 1% category was increased in size to 6 members for March. 

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

It's interesting to notice that the top 1% category was increased in size to 6 members for March. 

There were also 24 people (instead of the usual 15 or so) who made the top 5%, looks like there are a lot of names missing from this post. I guess there are many more active community members with the switch to all online?

@Alan_K11 people are missing from this 5% picture?

@sheytoon 

@chrisbasm 

@CellGirl 

@jotsang 

@ZfromVanC 

@Dunkgirl 

@denis2 

@Jackhyf63 

@austinhuang 

@missorange 

large.png

Oracle

Congrats to all who have received rewards, as it is the members and their quality answers that make this place work like it does.

@RobertQc, busier month more people participating could equal larger numbers in each category.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Congrats to all who have received rewards, as it is the members and their quality answers that make this place work like it does.

@RobertQc, busier month more people participating could equal larger numbers in each category.

@ShawnC13  Yes probably because of the call center being closed and more people on the community, but how come none of their user names are in the top 5% picture? 11 people are missing who earned the badge.

Mayor / Maire

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ShawnC13  Yes probably because of the call center being closed and more people on the community, but how come none of their user names are in the top 5% picture? 11 people are missing who earned the badge.

Look with your glasses..maybeSmiley Wink some you named are here...EDIT just @Someone_here oops....Yes I have my glasses!!!!

Mayor / Maire

@Lieux wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Look with your glasses..maybeSmiley Wink some you named are here...

@Lieux  Ooops I listed Someone_here instead of someene else lol I edited that, still all the others are missing. Multitasking a reply thread, comparing with a top 5% image and looking through each profile to find a badge is pretty hard on a cell phone! lol.

Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ShawnC13  Yes probably because of the call center being closed and more people on the community, but how come none of their user names are in the top 5% picture? 12 people are missing who earned the badge.

Probably just a space thing and didn't want to take up pages with avatars.  They don't post 25% or 50% at all.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman wrote:

Congradulations, everyone.  Glad to see so many new people on the forum.  Have a great spring.  

Did you see the spring you???? Not here....Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ShawnC13  Yes probably because of the call center being closed and more people on the community, but how come none of their user names are in the top 5% picture? 12 people are missing who earned the badge.

Probably just a space thing and didn't want to take up pages with avatars.  They don't post 25% or 50% at all.

Sure. But if you're going to take up some space then you ought to make it complete. And fair to those not on it to see their names up in lights too.