cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Top Contributors – March 2019

Congratulations to all who earned rewards and thanks to all who help out in the community. Keep up the great work everyone.

Finally feels like spring is here, so I hope everyone is enjoying some good weather after a long winter.

Looking forward to see what new promos PM has in store for us next.

Public Mobile

@Dunkgirl wrote:

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. (Like me!!!) This is my 6th month with Public Mobile and I'm still amazed by how helpful everyone in the community is, particularly the Top Contributors who I see answering questions in a quick and detailed manner.  Much thanks to the oracles who lead by example. Such a helpful community

On another note, @Alan_KI got the 5% badge. I got the $10 reward. But my name is missing from this post?

large.png

Too many to fit into the graphic this month so had to take the first 13...if this keeps up I might have to do away with the images and just list the names Smiley LOL

Oracle

Congrats to all. 

@Alan_K  would love to see some of the stats that used to accompany the reward threads. Ie solutions made, posts made  Topics started etc... 

Mayor / Maire

@RobertQc wrote:

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

It's interesting to notice that the top 1% category was increased in size to 6 members for March. 

There were also 24 people (instead of the usual 15 or so) who made the top 5%, looks like there are a lot of names missing from this post. I guess there are many more active community members with the switch to all online?

@Alan_K11 people are missing from this 5% picture?

@sheytoon 

@chrisbasm 

@CellGirl 

@jotsang 

@ZfromVanC 

@Dunkgirl 

@denis2 

@Jackhyf63 

@austinhuang 

@missorange 

@RobertQc  - How did you figure out who was missing?

Mayor / Maire

@abTest wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

It's interesting to notice that the top 1% category was increased in size to 6 members for March. 

There were also 24 people (instead of the usual 15 or so) who made the top 5%, looks like there are a lot of names missing from this post. I guess there are many more active community members with the switch to all online?

@sheytoon 

@chrisbasm 

@CellGirl 

@jotsang 

@ZfromVanC 

@Dunkgirl 

@denis2 

@Jackhyf63 

@austinhuang 

@missorange 

@abTest 

mmmmm.png

Then go to bravo leaderboard, and look to see who got the 5% badge, but their name was not on that picture

Oracle

@Alan_K wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. (Like me!!!) This is my 6th month with Public Mobile and I'm still amazed by how helpful everyone in the community is, particularly the Top Contributors who I see answering questions in a quick and detailed manner.  Much thanks to the oracles who lead by example. Such a helpful community

On another note, @Alan_KI got the 5% badge. I got the $10 reward. But my name is missing from this post?

large.png

Too many to fit into the graphic this month so had to take the first 13...if this keeps up I might have to do away with the images and just list the names Smiley LOL

@Alan_K 

But...but... you managed to fit 21 in August 2018.  Even had room to squeeze in my extra clone.  Smiley Tongue

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-August-2018/m-p/274830...

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

large.png

@Alan_K  I got you Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

@RobertQc wrote:

@abTest wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@sheytoon 

@chrisbasm 

@CellGirl 

@jotsang 

@ZfromVanC 

@Dunkgirl 

@denis2 

@Jackhyf63 

@austinhuang 

@missorange 

@abTest 

mmmmm.png

Then go to bravo leaderboard, and look to see who got the 5% badge, but their name was not on that picture

With the bravo leader board being 10 days out of sync with March results, you would have had to go through quite a few people in order to find all of them.

... You must have patience.

@abTest wrote:

With the bravo leader board being 10 days out of sync with March results, you would have had to go through quite a few people in order to find all of them.

... You must have patience.

It's not that difficult to do if you have a few minutes to spare.  You would simply have to float your mouse cursor on top fo the name and you can see which badge was applied for each person.  Of course, this assumes that members didn't completely fall off the community rewards ladder.  Otherwise, it would be more accurate to open each person's profile to make sure that there was a badge issued for this month. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great bunch of community members here..sometimes we dont all agree on issues...thats all good..in the end..help is always here...