cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors – March 2019

i dont win these awards and am not active at all on the message boards, as i only come here when i need help or advice, but i really want to thank those who are active here in helping people like me.   Without the help of you people i would be using a different phone carrier for sure.  The top helpers here do a great job.   thank you!

Mayor / Maire

Welcome to the new contributors who make to the list.

Great job help community members.  Keep up with the good work.  See you next month list.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all, especially the top posters like the oracles, the 1% and 5% who definitely always seem to be ready to help at all times of the day.  I'm sure the rewards they receive don't match the time and effort put in but I get they enjoy helping resolve someon's issues.

I certainly appreciate Public Mobile allowing customers with less knowledge to share in some rewards, even if we can't all provide solutions.  That is defintely a nice touch. 

On another note, if I did my math right it would seem this rewards program costs PM about $800/month.  Not too bad I think.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all the top contributors! 🎉

It's especially exciting to see all the new contributors making it to the top.

Please help? I received top 50% and I should get a $1 discount but my bill is due tomorrow and I don’t see the discount. Do I see it on my next bill? Thanks! 

@Katt wrote:

Please help? I received top 50% and I should get a $1 discount but my bill is due tomorrow and I don’t see the discount. Do I see it on my next bill? Thanks! 

The Community Reward doesn't get added to your actual account balance until slightly before they charge you for your renewal.  Until then, log into your self-serve account and on the very first page that comes up, is there a $1 amount listed for your community rewards?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Katt Congrats!

March was my first month in the community and this is my first time making it into the Top50%. I have been a user of public mobile for many years, I wish I had check out the community sooner!! 

No unfortunately not. 

Oracle

@Katt wrote:

@Katt,i don't see the badge in your profile.  How did you know you got a top 50%?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *