Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – March 2019

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

ENmar.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracles.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

1bb.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

1b.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for March! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Capture.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

bravos.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

acceptsol.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article

68 REPLIES 68

Katt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No unfortunately not. 

MMack

March was my first month in the community and this is my first time making it into the Top50%. I have been a user of public mobile for many years, I wish I had check out the community sooner!! 

sunflowershine

@Katt Congrats!

@Katt wrote:

Please help? I received top 50% and I should get a $1 discount but my bill is due tomorrow and I don’t see the discount. Do I see it on my next bill? Thanks! 

The Community Reward doesn't get added to your actual account balance until slightly before they charge you for your renewal.  Until then, log into your self-serve account and on the very first page that comes up, is there a $1 amount listed for your community rewards?

Katt

Please help? I received top 50% and I should get a $1 discount but my bill is due tomorrow and I don’t see the discount. Do I see it on my next bill? Thanks! 

youbme

Congratulations to all the top contributors! 🎉

It's especially exciting to see all the new contributors making it to the top.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all, especially the top posters like the oracles, the 1% and 5% who definitely always seem to be ready to help at all times of the day.  I'm sure the rewards they receive don't match the time and effort put in but I get they enjoy helping resolve someon's issues.

I certainly appreciate Public Mobile allowing customers with less knowledge to share in some rewards, even if we can't all provide solutions.  That is defintely a nice touch. 

On another note, if I did my math right it would seem this rewards program costs PM about $800/month.  Not too bad I think.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to the new contributors who make to the list.

Great job help community members.  Keep up with the good work.  See you next month list.

robertmay

i dont win these awards and am not active at all on the message boards, as i only come here when i need help or advice, but i really want to thank those who are active here in helping people like me.   Without the help of you people i would be using a different phone carrier for sure.  The top helpers here do a great job.   thank you!

Metal1967

Great bunch of community members here..sometimes we dont all agree on issues...thats all good..in the end..help is always here...

@Anonymous wrote:

With the bravo leader board being 10 days out of sync with March results, you would have had to go through quite a few people in order to find all of them.

... You must have patience.

It's not that difficult to do if you have a few minutes to spare.  You would simply have to float your mouse cursor on top fo the name and you can see which badge was applied for each person.  Of course, this assumes that members didn't completely fall off the community rewards ladder.  Otherwise, it would be more accurate to open each person's profile to make sure that there was a badge issued for this month. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

It's interesting to notice that the top 1% category was increased in size to 6 members for March. 

There were also 24 people (instead of the usual 15 or so) who made the top 5%, looks like there are a lot of names missing from this post. I guess there are many more active community members with the switch to all online?

@Alan_K11 people are missing from this 5% picture?

@sheytoon 

@chrisbasm 

@CellGirl 

@jotsang 

@ZfromVanC 

@Dunkgirl 

@denis2 

@Jackhyf63 

@austinhuang 

@missorange 

@RobertQc  - How did you figure out who was missing?

@Anonymous 

mmmmm.png

Then go to bravo leaderboard, and look to see who got the 5% badge, but their name was not on that picture

With the bravo leader board being 10 days out of sync with March results, you would have had to go through quite a few people in order to find all of them.

... You must have patience.

@Alan_K wrote:

Too many to fit into the graphic this month so had to take the first 13...if this keeps up I might have to do away with the images and just list the names Smiley LOL

large.png

@Alan_K  I got you 😉

SD08

@Alan_K wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. (Like me!!!) This is my 6th month with Public Mobile and I'm still amazed by how helpful everyone in the community is, particularly the Top Contributors who I see answering questions in a quick and detailed manner.  Much thanks to the oracles who lead by example. Such a helpful community

On another note, @Alan_KI got the 5% badge. I got the $10 reward. But my name is missing from this post?

large.png

Too many to fit into the graphic this month so had to take the first 13...if this keeps up I might have to do away with the images and just list the names Smiley LOL

@Alan_K 

But...but... you managed to fit 21 in August 2018.  Even had room to squeeze in my extra clone.  Smiley Tongue

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-August-2018/m-p/274830...

@Anonymous wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

It's interesting to notice that the top 1% category was increased in size to 6 members for March. 

There were also 24 people (instead of the usual 15 or so) who made the top 5%, looks like there are a lot of names missing from this post. I guess there are many more active community members with the switch to all online?

@sheytoon 

@chrisbasm 

@CellGirl 

@jotsang 

@ZfromVanC 

@Dunkgirl 

@denis2 

@Jackhyf63 

@austinhuang 

@missorange 

@Anonymous 

mmmmm.png

Then go to bravo leaderboard, and look to see who got the 5% badge, but their name was not on that picture

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@sheytoon 

@chrisbasm 

@CellGirl 

@jotsang 

@ZfromVanC 

@Dunkgirl 

@denis2 

@Jackhyf63 

@austinhuang 

@missorange 

mimmo

Congrats to all. 

@Alan_K  would love to see some of the stats that used to accompany the reward threads. Ie solutions made, posts made  Topics started etc... 

Alan_K

@Dunkgirl wrote:

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. (Like me!!!) This is my 6th month with Public Mobile and I'm still amazed by how helpful everyone in the community is, particularly the Top Contributors who I see answering questions in a quick and detailed manner.  Much thanks to the oracles who lead by example. Such a helpful community

On another note, @Alan_KI got the 5% badge. I got the $10 reward. But my name is missing from this post?

large.png

SD08

Congratulations to all who earned rewards and thanks to all who help out in the community. Keep up the great work everyone.

Finally feels like spring is here, so I hope everyone is enjoying some good weather after a long winter.

Looking forward to see what new promos PM has in store for us next.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Congrats to all who have received rewards, as it is the members and their quality answers that make this place work like it does.

@RobertQc, busier month more people participating could equal larger numbers in each category.

@ShawnC13  Yes probably because of the call center being closed and more people on the community, but how come none of their user names are in the top 5% picture? 12 people are missing who earned the badge.

Probably just a space thing and didn't want to take up pages with avatars.  They don't post 25% or 50% at all.

Sure. But if you're going to take up some space then you ought to make it complete. And fair to those not on it to see their names up in lights too.

@Dunkman wrote:

Congradulations, everyone.  Glad to see so many new people on the forum.  Have a great spring.  

Did you see the spring you???? Not here....Smiley Wink

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Congrats to all who have received rewards, as it is the members and their quality answers that make this place work like it does.

@RobertQc, busier month more people participating could equal larger numbers in each category.

@ShawnC13  Yes probably because of the call center being closed and more people on the community, but how come none of their user names are in the top 5% picture? 12 people are missing who earned the badge.

Probably just a space thing and didn't want to take up pages with avatars.  They don't post 25% or 50% at all.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Lieux wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ShawnC13  Yes probably because of the call center being closed and more people on the community, but how come none of their user names are in the top 5% picture? 11 people are missing who earned the badge.

Look with your glasses..maybeSmiley Wink some you named are here...

@Lieux  Ooops I listed Someone_here instead of someene else lol I edited that, still all the others are missing. Multitasking a reply thread, comparing with a top 5% image and looking through each profile to find a badge is pretty hard on a cell phone! lol.

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ShawnC13  Yes probably because of the call center being closed and more people on the community, but how come none of their user names are in the top 5% picture? 11 people are missing who earned the badge.

Look with your glasses..maybeSmiley Wink some you named are here...EDIT just @Someone_here oops....Yes I have my glasses!!!!

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@computergeek541 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@sheytoon 

@chrisbasm 

@CellGirl 

@jotsang 

@ZfromVanC 

@Dunkgirl 

@denis2 

@Jackhyf63 

@austinhuang 

@missorange 

large.png

Congratualations to all for their hard work.  It's interesting to notice that the top 1% category was increased in size to 6 members for March. 

Congradulations, everyone.  Glad to see so many new people on the forum.  Have a great spring.  

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone!  Very refreshing to see such an active community.

Need Help? Let's chat.