cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - July 2021

@darlicious   thanks for the great stats as always!!!

**if you have trouble with big red screen, only one way to solve your issue... oops.. you know the way.

BlueB
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious 

I was patiently waiting for your post to pop up... Thank You for always tracking these stats!!!  🙂

BKNS27
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all top contributors members who participated on this Community!

Is it just me or was there a lot of glitches in the system in July for new members trying to activate?

BlueB

@BKNS27 

I felt the same... then again, there always seems to be glitches?  I suppose it's some of those glitches that paves the way for us to help out in the Community.  If everything always worked, then the Lounge would probably be a lot more busy.  🙂

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations everyone, summer going by fast. Thank you for helping us.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

My congratulations to all people who contributed to our valued community. Thank you a lot for your efforts and dedication. You deserve your rewards. Keep up the great work!😊

fujiyama

Congrats to everyone who got an award!

Thanks @ darlicious for your hard work on the monthly score tracking 👍

popping
Oracle

Congratulations to all contributors who make this community great.  Keep up with tht great work.

Stay positive, test negative and have better and better days with fully vaccinated

Dunkman
Oracle

Congratulations everyone. Keep up the good work.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

With temperatures in Greater Vancouver on their way to 38C / 100.4F today, the heat in your house with the Univac 5000 running with all its vacuum tubes must be horrendous. Get working the windows and doors to block the sun but get a small breeze anywhere you can. Be sure to Dial 911 before passing out. 

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.