cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - January 2020

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 10 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 13 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 537 accepted solutions in January. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile. A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Accept as Solution.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

P.S. We’re trying out a new format for our Community Rewards announcements. Tell us what you think below!

91 REPLIES 91

@geopublic wrote:

Works out to 39 cents per solution!! Advantage PM. Smiley Wink

LOL, you did the math on that!?!? 😮  😄 

@popping wrote:

@Silvio_M wrote:

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 10 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 13 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 537 accepted solutions in January. Thank you all for your amazing work!

Nice statistic - average about 20 solutions per contributor with 1%, 5% and 10% badges.

Keep up with the good work.

Works out to 39 cents per solution!! Advantage PM. Smiley Wink

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everyone.  Too bad we can't see the names at the top.  Always interesting to see who is there.

Congradulations everyone.  Keep up the hard work.  

Congrats to all the rewards winners!!!!  Anytime anyone can lower their cell phone bill is a reason to celebrate!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats everybody! 

@popping wrote:

Nice statistic - average about 20 solutions per contributor with 1%, 5% and 10% badges.

Well of course solutions can be earned by anyone and everyone, not just the top 1, 5 & 10% but in any event, I am most certainly not doing my part either!

AE_Collector

@popping wrote:

Dang, I need to up my game - my solution count is well below that average! 😉 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Silvio_M wrote:

P.S. We’re trying out a new format for our Community Rewards announcements. Tell us what you think below!

Good job everybody! 👍 

As for the new format, not that it matters, in the grand scheme of things, but I wonder what the motivation was behind the change..... 🤔 

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you to everyone who contributed PM is a great community to be a part of because of you.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Silvio_M wrote:

I DON'T like the new format as it exlcudes the list of users who are supposed to be "shout"ed out. As it is now, it is not much of a shout out. Please restore the old format (at least that part).

Nevertheless...congrats to all earners, whomever you are!

Congratulations to everyone for the hard-earned rewards.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Happy to help out, congratulations to everyone 🙂

@Jb456 wrote:

Seems like badges worked great this month compared to the issues last month.

Except no month and year tagged onto the badges again....

AE_Collector

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Thank you pm for the opportunity

And thanks everyone for great help

@gblackma wrote:

As to the new format. Trumps up to you.

Not one who should comment on typos myself... but .... that's not a compliment AT ALL!

AE_Collector

Keep up a great work everyone!

Glenn1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations to all the winners!  You're a big part of the Public Mobile service!

Keep it up 🙂

@Luddite wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

@Silvio_M @Tiana_V @Alan_K 

Maybe you will be so kind to include the usernames picture for the top spots?

I prefer the new format, thanks.

+1 👍

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the award recipients.

It would be great to list the usernames so they could be acknowledged

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Finally, the announcement!  Good work everybody.  

GR
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the members who help out each and every month 

@Jb456 wrote:

I prefer the new format, thanks.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping

Congrats to all January contributors for help subscribers with their issues for a job well done.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to the winners. Keep up the great job. 👍

As to the new format. Trumps up to you.

SD08

Congratulations to all top contributors and thanks to all who help out in the community.  Good work everyone.

Nice to see PM bring back the solution stat to the announcement.

I hope everyone is staying warm this winter. I'm ready for spring already.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good job guys, keep it up. Cat Very Happy

@AE_Collector now you need to start a new post whereby the members that earned the rewards can voluntary disclose themselves. The top 1, 5 And 10.  

@AE_Collector wrote:

The long awaited a January 2020 Community announcement!

Great work everyone, now and old (to the forum)!

Apparently we no longer are allowed to know who the Top 1, 5 & 10% recipients are?

AE_Collector

The long awaited a January 2020 Community announcement!

Great work everyone...., new and old (to the forum)!

Apparently we no longer are allowed to know who the Top 1, 5 & 10% recipients are?

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.