Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - January 2020

@popping wrote:

@Silvio_M wrote:

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 10 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 13 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 537 accepted solutions in January. Thank you all for your amazing work!

Nice statistic - average about 20 solutions per contributor with 1%, 5% and 10% badges.

Keep up with the good work.

Works out to 39 cents per solution!! Advantage PM. Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@geopublic wrote:

Works out to 39 cents per solution!! Advantage PM. Smiley Wink

LOL, you did the math on that!?!? 😮  😄 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

Seems like badges worked great this month compared to the issues last month.

Except no month and year tagged onto the badges again....

AE_Collector

Mine shows date and month...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 

Hmmm, mine doesn't. Here is the January badge bottom right and 3 of my collection of badges from December all branded with December 2019. There are months with unbranded badges like hpjanuary, months where we get virtually every available badge like in December and occasionally a month with just one properly date branded badge.58DF89B1-CED4-407C-8E5F-7973A5A7E603.jpeg

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations!

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pm-smayer97 wrote: 

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

Seems like badges worked great this month compared to the issues last month.

Except no month and year tagged onto the badges again....

AE_Collector

Mine shows date and month... 

@AE_Collector  wrote:

@pm-smayer97 

You may be correct. Mine says "11 hours ago" so that may turn into January 2020 down the road. Not sure though....many times they don't have the month/year title on them.

@pm-smayer97  @AE_Collector 

It looks like there may be a bit of confusion as you two were each referring originally to different parts of the badge.

@pm-smayer97, I'm fairly sure AE_Collector meant that recent previous badges had a label or title that included the month and year, separate from the actual date it was earned. For example, December badges had labels such as "December 2019 - Top 10%" in addition to a specific earned date underneath (e.g. 2020-1-15).  In contrast, the January badges just issued only have the reward level in the label but not the description "January 2020."  I believe you were referring to the earned date, which you see as a day and month because you have your account displaying absolute dates.

@AE_Collector   That "11 hours ago" that you saw (will have changed since) is the specific date/time that you earned this badge.  It appears as "x time units ago" because your account is set to display relative dates.  To see them with absolute dates instead, select that option  in the section "Display dates as" in this page:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:display

As for your original comment "Except no month and year tagged onto the badges again", I agree, for the sake of clarity, PM should have kept the previous format that included the month and year in the badge label like they had for December.  I'm not sure why there has been such inconsistency in the label over the past year.

PM_Badges_Label&DateEarned.jpg

Highlighted

Top Contributors - January 2020

Whoo hoo! Congratulations to everyone who is a top contributor! It's been awhile for me, am finally back in the game, as a top 25%. 

Top 25%

Highlighted

@SD08 wrote:

I'm not sure why there has been such inconsistency in the label over the past year.

Correct...the January badge shows the Date earned and the % category but is missing Month and Year in the label...yes very inconsisteny.

And I still think that PM should include the list of earners like in the past...otherwise it is not much of a recognition for them.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would do the floss dance if I knew how to 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@pm-smayer97, I'm fairly sure AE_Collector meant that recent previous badges had a label or title that included the month and year, separate from the actual date it was earned. For example, December badges had labels such as "December 2019 - Top 10%" in addition to a specific earned date underneath (e.g. 2020-1-15).  In contrast, the January badges just issued only have the reward level in the label but not the description "January 2020."  I believe you were referring to the earned date, which you see as a day and month because you have your account displaying absolute dates.

@AE_Collector   That "11 hours ago" that you saw (will have changed since) is the specific date/time that you earned this badge.  It appears as "x time units ago" because your account is set to display relative dates.  To see them with absolute dates instead, select that option  in the section "Display dates as" in this page:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:display

As for your original comment "Except no month and year tagged onto the badges again", I agree, for the sake of clarity, PM should have kept the previous format that included the month and year in the badge label like they had for December.  I'm not sure why there has been such inconsistency in the label over the past year.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Great post @SD08 

I was in too much of hurry when I first posted, didn't go back and compare badges from different months to give a more precise description. Last night I went back and modified my post significantly once I was certain that I had not got it wrong. And now this morning I see your post on the subject. This of course isn't the first time the month-year has been omitted. Seems to me there is a fairly predictable rotation through everyone (or maybe just many of us?) receiving 6-8 badges in one month covering everything from Oracle down to top 50. That was December. Now January is one badge but no date attached to it other than when it was awarded. Next month will likely be a single .. dated badge and then the rotation can start over!

Thanks for the "how to change my forum date display format"!! It has been annoying me to no end that older posts get dated as "a week ago" etc. I've even got dates displaying in my preferred method of Year-Month-Day now... thanks again! 

I chose to quote significant portions of your post here with intentions of inserting text into parts of it but once again I can't for the life of me figure out how some do that in coloured text. Either I'm just not getting it (quite often) or that is one of the Oracles Only perks!

AE_Collector