Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors – January 2019

congrts to those made it this month.! Smiley Happy

@missorange wrote:

Just a little question, for those top 1% or 5%, if they got the plan it is 10$ plan, even they got top 1%, they still get 10$ off, not 15$. is that right?

Official policy states that you're not supposed to get more rewards than the cost of your plan.

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone! Great work.

Great to see a larger list of Oracles - continuing to do the great work that the Oracles always do.

Smiley Happy

Now that it's officially rewarded (slip-ups happen), Congratulations to everyone who participates in the Community.

It's blowing like crazy outside where I am, so time to prepare for my bus and walk home.  Stay safe out there!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great work guys (and gals!). Excited to be part of the solution.

Thanks for your support, the kind words and welcoming me here for another month.

@stonechucker wrote:

Now that it's officially rewarded (slip-ups happen), Congratulations to everyone who participates in the Community.

It's blowing like crazy outside where I am, so time to prepare for my bus and walk home.  Stay safe out there!

Now its starting to get cold again many places.  Getting ready for the big snow fall!  Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

The we(s)t coast got a "nice" dumping yesterday, snowed for about 10 hours, accumulated about 6" where I live.  More coming tonight and into tomorrow morning.  Smiley Sad

Congrats to all!  Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. Special thanks to all the oracles who lead by example around here. Truly a helpful community! Congratulations everyone!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Pretty cool that they do this. I'm not very techie but the quick help and sometimes the responses come faster than what you would get calling a call centre. I know I used to work in one for a cell provider. I'd get I had to hold for 30 minutes complaint!

Mayor / Maire

Wow, another month has gone by.  Time goes by quickly.  

Congradulations everyone.  Nice to see so many new faces in the community helping customers.  Have a great week.