Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – January 2019

Abdallah_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

JANUARYBANNER.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

top1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

correct5.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for January! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

contributorere.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

star baro.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

acceptedasasolution.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article

45 REPLIES 45

Joro16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Way to go top contributors!

Good job everyone and thanks for helping!  and enjoy those rewards!

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Better late than never!

Congratulations to all the top contributors....this forum would probably never be as great as it is if it wasn't for your help, sarcastic humour and replies...all kidding aside, everyone from a newbie, rookie, to a know-it-all has benefitted from this forum...in many ways than one!

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats!! 

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Psygineer wrote:

Looks like Spygineer has fallen from grace this month.

Bittersweet? Smiley LOL

dna2016

Congrats to everyone that contributed and continue to help make PM an amazing provider.  As always, a BIG SHOUT OUT to the MODS and Oracles who put in so much of their time to provide amazing support.  Definitely PM would be with the dodo bird right now if they didn't have such amazing MODS and Oracles.

GREAT JOB EVERYONESmiley LOL

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congradulations to all contributors! Let us continue to help improve the community.

@RobertQc wrote:

@pm-smayer97That 0.5% is a "ghost" badge. Its a bug. You never actually got it. I have it too. If you look under it, there will be no date. Only you can see it in your profile, no one else can see because it doesn't actually exist.

Use private browsing, and go here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/37842/page/1 you will notice its gone

EDIT - But yes agreed, you do need a self-serve account, and it needs to be eligible. I will not name names, but a member was recently temporarily banned and their account was not eligible for the community reward or badge.

HA! And I thought I had earned it 😞  

LOL!

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

BTW, just keep in mind that you have to have an active account at the time that the rewards are allocated to actually receive it. 

In my case, I received several community reward badges before I even became a customer. I even got to the point of getting into the 0.5% group (when that was still a thing last year) but of course did not get acknowledged nor did I receive anything since I did not even have a PM phone yet.

And the timing of when they check is not clear either, so be sure your account is active at the end of the month through to when the reward is posted to your account if you do not want to miss out on it.

@pm-smayer97That 0.5% is a "ghost" badge. Its a bug. You never actually got it. I have it too. If you look under it, there will be no date. Only you can see it in your profile, no one else can see because it doesn't actually exist.

Use private browsing, and go here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/37842/page/1 you will notice its gone

EDIT - But yes agreed, you do need a self-serve account, and it needs to be eligible. I will not name names, but a member was recently temporarily banned and their account was not eligible for the community reward or badge.

BTW, just keep in mind that you have to have an active account at the time that the rewards are allocated to actually receive it. 

In my case, I received several community reward badges before I even became a customer. I even got to the point of getting into the 0.5% group (when that was still a thing last year) but of course did not get acknowledged nor did I receive anything since I did not even have a PM phone yet.

And the timing of when they check is not clear either, so be sure your account is active at the end of the month through to when the reward is posted to your account if you do not want to miss out on it.

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Way to go all....and of course there are those that are not listed that also got something for their efforts and participation. Congrats all!

Psygineer

Looks like Spygineer has fallen from grace this month.

Doonerz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am happy to be a part of the community! Now if I can get more of my friends to come aboard, all would be great! I appreciate all the hints and tips that everyone provides in such an informative and professional manner. Wish all boards were like this one!

It is really nice to see those who lead from the front and those who lead from the back.  Special thanks to those who may not get public recognition but contribute by providing great peer support to new members and those seeking a better service provider.  Heart

bud21ca

Congrats to all! Thanks for making this community a success!

Wonder_why

Congrats everyone keep up the good works 

Wow, another month has gone by.  Time goes by quickly.  

Congradulations everyone.  Nice to see so many new faces in the community helping customers.  Have a great week.  

Patmac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Pretty cool that they do this. I'm not very techie but the quick help and sometimes the responses come faster than what you would get calling a call centre. I know I used to work in one for a cell provider. I'd get I had to hold for 30 minutes complaint!

Dunkgirl

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. Special thanks to all the oracles who lead by example around here. Truly a helpful community! Congratulations everyone!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The we(s)t coast got a "nice" dumping yesterday, snowed for about 10 hours, accumulated about 6" where I live.  More coming tonight and into tomorrow morning.  😞

Congrats to all!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@stonechucker wrote:

Now that it's officially rewarded (slip-ups happen), Congratulations to everyone who participates in the Community.

It's blowing like crazy outside where I am, so time to prepare for my bus and walk home.  Stay safe out there!

Now its starting to get cold again many places.  Getting ready for the big snow fall!  Smiley Happy

Jessica_T

Great work guys (and gals!). Excited to be part of the solution.

Thanks for your support, the kind words and welcoming me here for another month.

Now that it's officially rewarded (slip-ups happen), Congratulations to everyone who participates in the Community.

It's blowing like crazy outside where I am, so time to prepare for my bus and walk home.  Stay safe out there!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone! Great work.

Great to see a larger list of Oracles - continuing to do the great work that the Oracles always do.

🙂

@missorange wrote:

Just a little question, for those top 1% or 5%, if they got the plan it is 10$ plan, even they got top 1%, they still get 10$ off, not 15$. is that right?

Official policy states that you're not supposed to get more rewards than the cost of your plan.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrts to those made it this month.! Smiley Happy

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Great job for every one who helped with the PM community.  Keep up with the good work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Late to the party! Congrats to all the participants who got a reward. Thanks everybody.

missorange

@Lieux, if you got the extra in your available fund, it means you are right..

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to everyone who made it on the list, particularly first timers.  It is always nice to see fresh new interest in building up and keeping the community forum great. 

Need Help? Let's chat.