cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – April 2021

Congrats everyone! Another month. Another reward. Maybe we'll see some re-shuffling of recipients once we're through this nightmare.

Don't hesitate. Get the first shot that comes your way. We're all in this together. Let's all get out of it together.

BKNS27
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all the top contributors for April! 
Still here and learning a lot to help other new PM members.

BTW, Happy Mother’s Day to every mothers out there in PM land!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@z10user4 wrote:

Don't hesitate. Get the first shot that comes your way. We're all in this together. Let's all get out of it together.

I'm happy to say I just received my first shot.  Let's all do our bit to put this pandemic behind us.

Also, happy Mother's Day, everyone.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Which mRNA variety, @SD08 ?

(EDIT:   too personal, i get it...)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Do you really believe that "We're all in this together" line frequently proclaimed by certain folks?

Definitely agree with not hesitating on taking the 1st shot that's available, though... good on you for that one!!!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone!

ShawnC13
Oracle

Congrats to all that have earned rewards!!!  You all help so many people it is great to see.

I hope everyone is seeing some better times ahead with the increase in vaccines getting out there, and hopefully, case numbers falling.  We have seen some good numbers here on Vancouver Island with our new cases dropping to levels we haven't seen since before the second wave.

Be careful and stay safe!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

BlueB
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I made the list...??

This is obviously my first kick at the can here, and was really really hoping to get a *$1* reward (although secretly I was hoping to get a $2 reward if I could maybe possibly hit the top 25%).  Realistically, I have a busy life with things to do, so would be happy with anything, really...

I made the top 10%?! 

I EARNED A $5 REWARD??? 

WOW, Totally Unexpected!!!

Let's break out the champagne!

Drinks for everyone provided the total drinks given are equal to, or less than $5 worth of drinks... sorry, that's all the $$$ I got now!  😀

Thanks for the pleasant surprise, Public Mobile!

Looking forward to helping everyone as part of this great community...

Cheers! 🍻

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all the folks that participate in the community!  Happy Mothers day 😀

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Thanks to all the community members and oracles that help out we all appreciate your effort !!

Need Help? Let's chat.