cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Public Mobile SIMs available for sale on Amazon!

I ordered mine from Amazon after lunch one day... and it was here the next day before lunch... can't beat that! No shipping charge with A_Prime either. I live in the boonies too, so it's not like it was going from one major city to another.

Now I just have to wait until PM finishes their system update to get hooked up.

@Pondball wrote:

I ordered mine from Amazon after lunch one day... and it was here the next day before lunch... can't beat that! No shipping charge with A_Prime either. I live in the boonies too, so it's not like it was going from one major city to another.

Now I just have to wait until PM finishes their system update to get hooked up.

I'm not sure why the need to wait. The maintenance doesn't start for another few hours.  Either way, I hope the your activation goes smoothly.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am late to the game and just saw the SIM on sale in amazon thinking it was offered by some random 3rd party seller. Good that I double check it here and it is legit.

Perfect timing for me as I have some gc that I could use and am planning to open a new line soon.

I've seen some design changes to the sim card since the website has been revamped.
Will the sim cards ordered from Amazon and the website reflect this design changes?
Or if we order, we will just get the sim card from the previous years?

Oracle

@rukawa0929 wrote:

I've seen some design changes to the sim card since the website has been revamped.
Will the sim cards ordered from Amazon and the website reflect this design changes?

@rukawa0929 

The SIMs which I ordered last week from the PM site and arrived this week were of the same design as in 2018 and early 2019, which looked like this:
https://pixl.varagesale.com/http://s3.amazonaws.com/hopshop-image-store-production/173587761/f717b42...

Makes sense, as there's no reason not to use previous stock simply because of a logo/style change. That said, it's possible they started to produce the new design and pushed them out to certain retail channels, so YMMV depending on where you order from.

@rukawa0929 wrote:

@SD08 has mentioned how the sim cards in his picture go back to 2018. Every sim card I've seen in last 6 months has been blue in color. When I first became a customer, the sim cards were mainly orange. The packaging of a sim card I got earlier in the week still has the old logo. I wouldn't be concerned about which design of sim card you receive. They are likely just different batches, possibly from different suppliers.

good