cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

Public Mobile SIMs available for sale on Amazon!

Hey Community,

As you know, we’ve been on a journey over the last few years, expanding the many places Canadians can find, buy and activate on Public Mobile. Today, we’re excited to announce that our SIM cards can now be purchased directly from Amazon.ca!  If you’re looking for added convenience or extra-speedy delivery, this route may be for you. Sweet!

Perks of buying from Amazon

• Simple and convenient buying platform 
  • Amazon-supported order tracking + payment/refund solutions
  • Enjoy free shipping as an Amazon Prime user OR with a minimum purchase amount

To purchase a SIM from Amazon, visit this link. Don’t forget to rate us and give us a review while you’re at it Smiley Happy

You can still order a SIM from Publicmobile.ca HERE with free shipping if Amazon isn’t for you.

-Public Mobile Community Team

Mayor / Maire

Re: Public Mobile SIMs available for sale on Amazon!

That is great news !  It gives customers more buying options and more convenience. 

Oracle

Wow this is a pretty big step!!  Prime as well why order online lol.  Actually unless retail is giving free sims I wouldn't even go to them now that Amazon has them

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Awesome! I'm a fanatic of Amazon too. Combining two great online services ==> genius!!! Smiley Happy

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Very nice! Hooking into this online retail giant opens up a few doors, I think. Keep it up!

Mayor / Maire

Great for people with Amazon Prime with 2 days shipping and live far away from PM retail partners stores.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

And Prime Day is only 2 weeks away. 

Actually this is very good. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alan_K 

Great idea but with the added shipping the cost at Amazon ads to $15.85 (see snapshot pasted below). Ideally it should be competitive if one was to buy it from PM direct.

Interestingly, another seller at Amazon (Alvina) is pricing the SIM at $3.02 + shipping $6.98 = $10,00 total makes it logical (see 2nd snapshot). 

Suggestion. PM should price its SIM on the same lines as Alivna to make it competitive. 

SIM at Amazon.jpg

SIM at Amazon-2.jpg

Highlighted
Oracle

This will be fantastic for universalizing the brand.  I assume that shipping will be international and not just to Canada.  Not every Canadian has Amazon prime membership and so this option would mean nothing to them as it would cost more and not yield much better shipping times.  The next step would be to augment the payment options, perhaps more ways official to buy vouchers online and using international payment cards.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sa7375 wrote:

@Alan_K 

Great idea but with the added shipping the cost at Amazon ads to $15.85 (see snapshot pasted below). Ideally it should be competitive if one was to buy it from PM direct.

Interestingly, another seller at Amazon (Alvina) is pricing the SIM at $3.02 + shipping $6.98 = $10,00 total makes it logical (see 2nd snapshot). 

Suggestion. PM should price its SIM on the same lines as Alivna to make it competitive. 

SIM at Amazon.jpg

SIM at Amazon-2.jpg

Really only makes sense if you're a Prime member ... then no shipping (and possibly same day delivery depending where you live).