cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT SEND TEXT/MMS BETWEEN IPHONE/ANDROID? THIS IS THE FIX!!

Sherdizzle88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear fellow public mobile users Iowa stuck for weeks on end not being able to text or MMS between my phone which is an Android armor 21 series ulefone And any other device that was in iPhone. I tried all the fixes on here over and over and after night until one random discussion walk me through a method that seemed to work. If you are stuck and have tried all the other solutions on here then try this... But first here's some background information: when inserting the SIM card for the first time I get three or four different APNs. Now it is true that you have to create a new one but if your device is like mine where you can't delete the old ones then change the type that the other APNs are to some random arbitrary value. I changed mine to PAN as the APN types and then created a whole new one with the following settings... SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW!!! 

THE PM APN AT THE VERY TOP OF THE LIST IS THE NEW APN THAT I CREATED NOT WHAT SHOWED UP AFTER INSERTING THE SIM. ALL THE OTHER APNS SHOWED UP AND UPON CHANGING THEIR TYPES TO PAN OR ANYTHING REALLY I CHANGED THEM LATER ON TO PANK WHICH MAKES NO SENSE BUT IT STOPS THOSE APNS FROM BEING USED. I HOPE THIS HELPS ALL OF YOU WHO ARE ALSO STUCK FOR MONTHS ON END WITH NO SOLUTION LET ME KNOW IN THE FEEDBACK HOW IT GOES

Screenshot_20240514-000703.png

 ONLY ONE APN SHOULD BE LEFT WITH THE SELECTABLE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT.

Screenshot_20240514-000633.png

Screenshot_20240514-000639.png

 HOPEFULLY THIS IS ALL CLEAR IF SOMETHING IS NOT I WILL TRY TO REITERATE FOR YOU ALL BUT THE ABOVE SCREENSHOTTED SETTINGS MAKE SURE YOUR NEW CREATED APN IS IDENTICAL IN LETTER CASE MEANING ALL Lower AND UPPER CASES ALSO FOLLOWED AND EVERY OTHER SENSE AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sherdizzle88 , thanks for sharing.  But,  from what we have learned, this is strictly a provision issue and fix on the client side only won't work

But, we should be setting a system wide fix very soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.