cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

@FlutterWave  check your mailbox the envelope at top right side between notification bell and your badge. I sent you a referral code.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08, I would make the 200mb deal to $4 for those who truly canNOT afford it. 4 bucks? that's an odd number? If someone who just needs a little bit to push them over great. But, if another 2oomb is justifiable, they will fork over another $4. In the end, if they decide to get 1 gig by buying 200mb x 5 times = 1 gig = $20, Public Mobile is still making money by $5. 

$8 is a bit steep, but it's a major upsell to the 1gig for $15. But for some, that extra $15 is hard especially during these times?

My two cents...sorry, 5-cents worth! 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I like this idea. Thanks:-)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

$15 1GB data add-on price is a good deal.

Although it does make $10 200MB data add-on and $30 1GB data-only plan look like awful deals, lol.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Korth  I would say there is a method to their madness....slowly get rid of or discourage users from having full 4G data speed and forcing the purchase of at least 1gb of add on data. Even before they lowered the price of 1gb to $15 it was a much better deal at $30 then $10/200mb which was equal to $50/1gb.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Like the $35 plan, 200 Mb for $10 is “an option”, it just isn’t an overly appealing option.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@FlutterWave 

It looks like they have not gotten around to updating the site yet. 

Screenshot_20200523_135542.jpg

But I can confirm it has indeed been changed once you have an account.

Screenshot_20200523_135756.jpg

We look forward to you joining the Public Mobile Family. Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus!.

Stay safe 🙂

@Jb456   I can see PM's updated new pricing for the 1GB on my desktop but not on my phone. 

I remember  when PM added $5/500 mins to their add-on lineup that it took several weeks before it was viewable on a phone and some customers wondered if that add-on had been removed as they couldn't find it on their devices.   Of course, it would be better from a prospective customer's viewpoint to be able to see the current pricing for everything immediately, but I guess it'll be a few weeks again..

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dabr  Yes I completely agree. All sections PC & Mobile should be double checked before making anything live. 

I just checked again on Chrome mobile. It is still $30 however when I "force" desktop mode it switches to $15. 

Maybe @Tiana_V  could take a look?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

This is fixed now on Chrome mobile without having to force it to "desktop mode".

Screenshot_20200525_183137.jpg

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Definitely it is a good news!