cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

@Werden203 wrote:

The best part is that the add-ons are already LTE!

This is not correct. Data add-ons do not have a speed associated to them. You are buying a data amount rather than a speed. Data add-ons work at whatever speed your plan already includes (or full speed LTE if your plan doesn't include data).

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. Your post made me look it up more carefully. I believe that I was confused by the $30 plan for 1GB. So you're saying that the data add-on adds that amount in whatever speed your plan is already set for? Is that right?

Highlighted

@Werden203 wrote:

Thank you. Your post made me look it up more carefully. I believe that I was confused by the $30 plan for 1GB. So you're saying that the data add-on adds that amount in whatever speed your plan is already set for? Is that right?

Werden203 

Yes, that's correct.

Highlighted

@Tiana_V 

Great to see that $15 for 1GB is now the regular price.

Perhaps PM could also reduce the price of the 200MB add-on from $10 down to $7 or $8 to help those on a really tight budget?  At that price, it would still be a much better deal to go for the 1GB, so the upsell is still there. (Pay twice the price but get 5x the data.)

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@Tiana_V 

Great to see that $15 for 1GB is now the regular price.

Perhaps PM could also reduce the price of the 200MB add-on from $10 down to $7 or $8 to help those on a really tight budget?  At that price, it would still be a much better deal to go for the 1GB, so the upsell is still there. (Pay twice the price but get 5x the data.)

Actually, should be $5 or less.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08, I would make the 200mb deal to $4 for those who truly canNOT afford it. 4 bucks? that's an odd number? If someone who just needs a little bit to push them over great. But, if another 2oomb is justifiable, they will fork over another $4. In the end, if they decide to get 1 gig by buying 200mb x 5 times = 1 gig = $20, Public Mobile is still making money by $5. 

$8 is a bit steep, but it's a major upsell to the 1gig for $15. But for some, that extra $15 is hard especially during these times?

My two cents...sorry, 5-cents worth! 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Headed in the right direction

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

NIce

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I see the $15 charge under addons in my control panel...

However

The main site still says $30 per gig, that might deter some new clients thinking of signing up. Why not show the $15 instead, it might win a few new clients.

Picture0009.png

Need Help? Let's chat.