cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

@Korth  I would say there is a method to their madness....slowly get rid of or discourage users from having full 4G data speed and forcing the purchase of at least 1gb of add on data. Even before they lowered the price of 1gb to $15 it was a much better deal at $30 then $10/200mb which was equal to $50/1gb.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Like the $35 plan, 200 Mb for $10 is “an option”, it just isn’t an overly appealing option.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

This is good news especially for people needing more data due to the current pandemic.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Great news for those needing data.

Maybe soon a calling plan will come out? No text or data.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In my dreams too

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Very nice move. $30/1 GB was always way to high.

Now maybe consider providing 4G LTE data add-ons? and even the return of plans with 4G LTE?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 the data add ons are 4G LTE. Unless you meant to provide a quantity of 4 gigabytes.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm 

I think he means full speed. Unless one has an older plan without data, all add-ons will be LTE-Lite.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Naepalm wrote:

@pm-smayer97 the data add ons are 4G LTE. Unless you meant to provide a quantity of 4 gigabytes.

@z10user4 wrote:

@Naepalm 

I think he means full speed. Unless one has an older plan without data, all add-ons will be LTE-Lite.

Exactly....I meant LTE.

Data add-ons are only LTE IF you do not already have data as part the plan (regardless of whether you have used up your plan data or not) OR if you have an older plan with LTE data.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The best part is that the add-ons are already LTE!

This was a deciding factor for me because I have to use my cell phone as a hotspot when I write university exam using an online invigilator. A high-speed connection makes a big difference but I only write one exam even four to six months. This way I can add on the data I think I'll need in order to complete the exam and won't have to worry about the speeds. It uses video and computer monitoring on top of the actual writing of the exam so the speed is important. $30 was a little high but now I'll happily pay $30 for 2gb of LTE and be certain that I'll be covered during my exam. Nice!

Need Help? Let's chat.