cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

That's fantastic news! You now have a real moneymaker with a data add on priced at $15. You have essentially given those on a tight budget who manage mobile phone services with restraint a basic plan builder with the $15 plan  and the choice of three cheap calling add ons and a reasonably  priced data add on that will now sell like hotcakes. I for one will be perfectly happy with this new change and not ask for it to be a la mode..........yet.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

WOW...

My grandfathered $10 plan suddenly becomes very valuable.  

Everyone will like to have my $10 plan because adding $15 1GB add-on will give me LTE data speed.  It is better than the $25 1GB plan 3G speed with autopay enabled.  My unused add-on data will be roll over to next cycle.

With this out of the bag, PM will not bring back the $10 plan for sure.

Don't send me any offer to take over my $10 plan as I like to keep my phone number  lol

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Send me the offers! I even have an AB #. Oh wait .. is that soliciting? 🙂

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@popping - I believe on the $15 plan I would still get full LTE speed with the 1GB add-on, I just have to burn through the included 250MB at 3Mbps first 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar 

I didn’t think so. Only on plans that don’t include any 3G data (the $10 plan). Unless it is another glitch of the $15 plan?

Highlighted

@AE_Collector / @dabr - TBH I have not tested this.. But I thought I read this previously. Ive been too conservative with my data to find out

If anyones willing to test...... 😁

Edit: maybe it was $15 plan WITHOUT auto-pay bonus, since that would remove the included data...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar wrote:

@popping - I believe on the $15 plan I would still get full LTE speed with the 1GB add-on, I just have to burn through the included 250MB at 3Mbps first 🙂

@Nezgar   I thought all add-on data defaults to the plan speed and the $10 plan never had data included and that is why any add-on will remain at 4G speed?  All the other plans only offer 3G speeds anyway, except the data only plan.  Are you saying that isn't quite true?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V     Very nice!  that is definitely a better price point for customers...but I also like @makkahn28's  idea of introducing 500MB (reintroducing?) perhaps at $10 price and just getting rid of the 200MB altogether, as the pricing for it makes no sense anyways.  I wasn't aware that 500 MB used to be available before either... 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I guess I was wrong I thought the 1 gb of data was part of the plan I am on 15 a month not an extra cost can you please remove it and restore the funds or the 15 to my account thanks 

Highlighted

@danthemanboi  If you bought it in error you can make your case to a moderator by clicking the question mark bottom right. Explain what happened and they may reimburse you. They are not required to though as this is a pre paid service. Doesn't hurt to try though. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.