cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

@Naepalm 

I think he means full speed. Unless one has an older plan without data, all add-ons will be LTE-Lite.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

That is awesome, and also about time.

The $30 for 1GB was too much

Now, IF ONLY 500MB can be brought back as well

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V That's very nice of you! Thanks! Hopefully, 500mb addon also will appear in the shop in the closest future.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

sweetdeal.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I think they have also built in a 15c residual from all 1Gb Add-ons Sold going to the guy who suggested the drop In price originally! Yahooooo! (I’m kidding of course).

Considering it is roll over data I personally would prefer to see them not bring back 500 Mb, drop 200 Mb But then add a 3 Gb and/or 5 Gb add-on for a slightly better price per Gb.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tiana_V 

awsome news 1gb for $15, I agree with other members 3gb for $30 would be a great idea, tons of costumers would jump on it.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

This is great news:)

Thank you

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

That's fantastic news! You now have a real moneymaker with a data add on priced at $15. You have essentially given those on a tight budget who manage mobile phone services with restraint a basic plan builder with the $15 plan  and the choice of three cheap calling add ons and a reasonably  priced data add on that will now sell like hotcakes. I for one will be perfectly happy with this new change and not ask for it to be a la mode..........yet.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

WOW...

My grandfathered $10 plan suddenly becomes very valuable.  

Everyone will like to have my $10 plan because adding $15 1GB add-on will give me LTE data speed.  It is better than the $25 1GB plan 3G speed with autopay enabled.  My unused add-on data will be roll over to next cycle.

With this out of the bag, PM will not bring back the $10 plan for sure.

Don't send me any offer to take over my $10 plan as I like to keep my phone number  lol

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Send me the offers! I even have an AB #. Oh wait .. is that soliciting? 🙂