cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

@Tiana_V     Very nice!  that is definitely a better price point for customers...but I also like @makkahn28's  idea of introducing 500MB (reintroducing?) perhaps at $10 price and just getting rid of the 200MB altogether, as the pricing for it makes no sense anyways.  I wasn't aware that 500 MB used to be available before either... 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 

I don't know I think target marketing only costumers might be limiting perhaps opening it up to masqueraders, dressers, tailors, cordwainers, millners, couturiers, seamstresses and lacemakers.

Now that's a target market!😉

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious 

I think you missed one, Barbers ( what I do) Target marketing, makes sense.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@popping - I believe on the $15 plan I would still get full LTE speed with the 1GB add-on, I just have to burn through the included 250MB at 3Mbps first 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar 

I didn’t think so. Only on plans that don’t include any 3G data (the $10 plan). Unless it is another glitch of the $15 plan?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar wrote:

@popping - I believe on the $15 plan I would still get full LTE speed with the 1GB add-on, I just have to burn through the included 250MB at 3Mbps first 🙂

@Nezgar   I thought all add-on data defaults to the plan speed and the $10 plan never had data included and that is why any add-on will remain at 4G speed?  All the other plans only offer 3G speeds anyway, except the data only plan.  Are you saying that isn't quite true?

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AE_Collector / @dabr - TBH I have not tested this.. But I thought I read this previously. Ive been too conservative with my data to find out

If anyones willing to test...... 😁

Edit: maybe it was $15 plan WITHOUT auto-pay bonus, since that would remove the included data...

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1GB for $15 isn't bad considering the data will roll over and never expire. 

But for those asking for 500MB for $10, what's point of doing that? Because if people need data add-on, they will definitely look for the cheapest add-on instead of others because it won't expire.

I would suggest PM to offer 1GB for $10 or 500BM for $5 with an EXPIRATION of 60 days or 30 days. 

This will target people using slight more data but doesn't require unlimited talking and texting.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ibuddler  and $15 for the one that doesn't expire? Thanks. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V Great news,Public is getting better all the time!!