cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

nice regular price for that speed,   $ 30 was way too high, I was about to change to fizz because of that. Now it's OK but very vague as to the speed. When we buy an addon, it should always be 4G  but anyway it's ok like this

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sirius wrote:

nice regular price for that speed,   $ 30 was way too high, I was about to change to fizz because of that. Now it's OK but very vague as to the speed. I don't know if its 3G or 4G LTE speeds. It should be 4G speeds.

@Sirius The speed of the data addon will operate at the speed of your existing plan. If your plan has 3G speeds the data addon will be 3G. Why would you move to fizz mobile just because of that ? If you need more data it is recommend to upgrade to a higher plan that better suits your needs. Data addons are treated like overage. The 1 GB data addon is roughly 1.5$ per 100Mb. Thats way cheaper than Rogers or Bells 10$ per 100MB rates.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Wow! this is amazing! Looking at past posts this is not the first time Public Mobile has listened to the community. There have been past promotions that they solidified and made permanent including the refer a friend. Which is now a huge part. Thank you so much for going against the grain and listening to your customers!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does this mean you get 1 GB and Canada wide unlimited talk and well as worldwide text for $15. instead of the current $25.?

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ell No this only refers to buying an additional 1GB add on of data for use with whatever plan you happen to have. It never expires, on your account until you use it all up.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ell 

No, this is an add-on, these is in addition to your regular data allowance. It will be used only after you use up your data and what ever is left will not expire but stay with you until you use it up. It's a great cushion to ensure you are not cut off when you use up your plan data, or those months when you need a bit more but you don't want to switch (and possibly lose if it's not offered anymore) your plan

Highlighted
Oracle

This is great news for everyone, particularly at a time when people are working from home and some rely solely on mobile data.  The next thing to consider is larger data buckets, say $30 for 3GB.  

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am

@will13am wrote:

The next thing to consider is larger data buckets, say $30 for 3GB.  

I'd move up from the $25 plan for a monthly plan like this.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I like this idea. Thanks:-)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

$15 1GB data add-on price is a good deal.

Although it does make $10 200MB data add-on and $30 1GB data-only plan look like awful deals, lol.

Need Help? Let's chat.