cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

Yes. Also the data does not expire, and all unused portions will roll over each month until you use it, or your account becomes inactive for 90 days 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tony49 You can actually purchase as many of these 1GB add-ons as you wish. There wouldn't be any benefit other than having cotinuous use of data. You don't need for it to run before purchasing it again.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam wrote:

Good to know! Thanks!

@Carniam   Just a heads up to make it easier to know to who you're replying to, just use the @ key and a list of usernames in the conversation will appear, then select the username you want and type your response. 😊

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thankyou, just testing out data for the first time at the cottage so this will be great for the summer then drop back to minimum data at home with our wifi.

Highlighted

@dabr How to I reply with their post in it

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam wrote:

@Carniam  You have to click the 3 horizontal dots just above your post which expands the toolbar and then select the "quote" function (99).  There used to be a Quote button available just like the Reply, but PM made some changes and now we have to use the expanded toolbar. 😊

Highlighted

@dabr wrote:

@Carniam wrote:

@Carniam  You have to click the 3 horizontal dots just above your post which expands the toolbar and then select the "quote" funciton (99).  There used to be a Quote button available just like the Reply, but PM made some changes and now we have to use the expanded toolbar. 😊

Interesting. LOL thanks for the info

Highlighted

@dabr i don’t see it...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tony49 wrote:

Thankyou, just testing out data for the first time at the cottage so this will be great for the summer then drop back to minimum data at home with our wifi.

Exactly what my wife and I do. The $15 plan in the off season then we each bump to the $40 / 5 Gb plan in the May-September time frame. Except... our cabin is 300 meters south of the 49th parallel in WA State thus we may not be getting there at all this year. The Signal from the TELUS tower north of the border gets there no problem but us.... not so much.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam wrote:

@dabr i don’t see it...

@Carniam   You first need to click Reply on the post you are responding to and when the dialogue box appears  (white) you will see the tool bar just above it.