cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data.

I think that you have to pick a $35 or higher plan to get the data bonus and then stay with that plan until the data is used up before switching plans. Otherwise you may lose the test of the data plan. I think you were looking for the $15 plan @Ed404 ?

AE_Collector

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can I activate a +$35 plan then switch next month to the $15 and keep the 5GB bonus data?

Thanks,

Ed

Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

Can I activate a +$35 plan then switch next month to the $15 and keep the 5GB bonus data?

Thanks,

Ed

No. The wording of the promo says ANY plan change (up or down). Feel free to test it out and let some people know via pm. I know I'd be interested.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The problem will be that activating on $35, waiting for add-on to land in account, then scheduling a switch to $15 plan for next renewal means the data add on shouldn't disappear for quite awhile (if it does), much too late to help decide in this promotion by Monday Dec 2.

AE_Collector

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why are the data addons limited to a minimum of $35 phone plan. I would switch in a minute to anyone who offered decent data on a cheaper phone plan. I don't need unlimited minutes, I need 5 minutes of phone time and a crap ton of data.

@shaneknysh wrote:
Why are the data addons limited to a minimum of $35 phone plan. I would switch in a minute to anyone who offered decent data on a cheaper phone plan. I don't need unlimited minutes, I need 5 minutes of phone time and a crap ton of data.

Data add-ons can be added to any plan. However, they're often not worth purchasing.  For large amounts of data consumption, Public Mobile doesn't really target that customer.

As for the 5GB bonus only being for people who activate a $35 or more plan? That's a business decision.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@shaneknysh if you need a crap ton of data get the 50$ a month plan for 8.5gb a month 

Mayor / Maire

@shaneknysh wrote:

This is PM's promo. An example of "Golden Rule" Tose who has the gold make the rule.

If you need ton of data, you can ge the $40 5GB  or $50 8.5GB plans with autopay and also get the one time bonus 5GB add-on.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@z10user4 wrote:

No. The wording of the promo says ANY plan change (up or down). Feel free to test it out and let some people know via pm. I know I'd be interested.

Where does it say any change in the plan up or down terminates it?

Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

Where does it say any change in the plan up or down terminates it?

Click the offer details on the following link.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/blackfriday