cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data.

All the carriers will not give data addons unless you have a maxed out phone plan. I don't need unlimited nationwide calling, but I have to pay for them if I want data.

I would already be a public mobile customer - well I am already a telus customer so I am already on this network - if I could have the $15 phone plan with a data addon.

But in order to get a data plan that would be laughable in almost any other advanced nation I have to also pay an additional $20 for phone services I do not need nor will ever use.

Mayor / Maire

@shaneknysh wrote:

All the carriers will not give data addons unless you have a maxed out phone plan. I don't need unlimited nationwide calling, but I have to pay for them if I want data.

I would already be a public mobile customer - well I am already a telus customer so I am already on this network - if I could have the $15 phone plan with a data addon.

But in order to get a data plan that would be laughable in almost any other advanced nation I have to also pay an additional $20 for phone services I do not need nor will ever use.

You can add the $30 1GB data add-on for the $15 plan if you want for   If you need more than 1GB data per 30days, it is cheaper to get the $40 plan with 5GB data.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope the promotion not only for new users but also consider the PM users. I have a question about the one-time bonus which means the bonus just for one month or for every month. 

Mayor / Maire

@TLGuan wrote:

I hope the promotion not only for new users but also consider the PM users. I have a question about the one-time bonus which means the bonus just for one month or for every month. 

The 5GB data is an add-on for 1 time.  

J-L
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@popping wrote:

@TLGuan wrote:

The 5GB data is an add-on for 1 time.  

But the 5G rolls over until you use it up,  as long as you keep the plan you sign up for active and don't change to another plan.

Re you hope this promo is not only for new users but to also consider the PM  users... The promo for us is to refer a friend successfully and get a one time bonus $20 credit besides the $1 per month friend referral credit. The problem with that is, if everyone you know is either already with PM or locked into a contract with another carrier and they can't switch to take advantage of this deal, then existing PM customers have no way of ever taking advantage of the friend referral.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What do you mean by on time 5 GB, is the plan will be an on going add on of 5 GB every month ?

Mayor / Maire

@geoziiNo it is 1 time 5Gb data allotment which will roll over until you use the 5Gb up.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It will be added as a "one-time" bonus, NOT every month. So you can use it until it is finished, there's no expiry on it.

@geozii wrote:

What do you mean by on time 5 GB, is the plan will be an on going add on of 5 GB every month ?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

We all want the $120 12 gig plan for Black friday!!

Oracle

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

@ryanmobile wrote:

We all want the $120 12 gig plan for Black friday!!

You mean just like this one that equals 15 GB/90 days on autopay; https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/40for4500MB-3Gspeed??

Robot LOL

back-to-the-future-trilogy-1122951-1280x0.jpg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.