cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

Does the 2nd month free apply to $25 plan? I just activated a $25 plan today (Nov 28).

Re: NEW OFFER: 2nd Month Free! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of dat

@gzluwl wrote:

Does the 2nd month free apply to $25 plan? I just activated a $25 plan today (Nov 28).

any plan

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this for one month only?

Oracle

@Sacredweed wrote:

The data is a one time bonus that will sit on your account until you use it and your second 30 days PM covers the cost of that!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@Sacredweed 

@Sacredweed wrote:

Yes, only one month free.

edit:  5GB data add on x 1 time only.  Unused portion will roll over to next month 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When I go to share this post, a 'back to the future' logo is featured. I don't think that's right?

Is it Nov 25th or 28th? I signed up yesterday (27th) with the $15 plan. Could this mean I am eligible and in line for a free month to be automatically applied, or is this a typo?Capture+_2019-11-28-17-58-04.pngTypo or am I eligible?

Great find @Bethn, I'm in the same situation as you, activated yesterday (27th). That's my understanding too that it's for any activations between Nov. 25th and Dec. 2nd.

@Tiana_V  and @Alan_K  can you please review and advise? That's the official offer details from the PM web site.

Thanks.

@Bethn wrote:

Is it Nov 25th or 28th? I signed up yesterday (27th) with the $15 plan. Could this mean I am eligible and in line for a free month to be automatically applied, or is this a typo?Capture+_2019-11-28-17-58-04.pngTypo or am I eligible?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see that offer on the PM site too and I signed up for two separate plans yesterday (27th around 5-6pm)... I do hope the free second month is honoured to us.

Mayor / Maire

@Bethn wrote:

I think your screen shot is "selective reading"... Here is a screen shot of the full first post of this thread, the red part has been added today and clearly states "free SIM and second month free" is starting today, November 28.

Screenshot_2019-11-28 NEW OFFER 2nd Month Free BLACK FRIDAY SALE Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data .png.