cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Activate by December 2 and get a bonus 5 GB of data.

good to have it,  how about a better plan for promotion as well.  

@MoreYummy wrote:

good to have it,  how about a better plan for promotion as well.  

Customers are always going to hope for better, but the main things that they're likely looking for are lower prices, LTE data, and unlimited data.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi , it will be in your account as a add on . When ever ur own data finished u are able to use from this free five gb data . Hope it help 

Hi , I guess yeah since public mobile is too good for people who are money saver and I am the one too

Where it is written?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nice deal.

Hello,

The advertisement on home page reads:

"5GB one-time data bonus will be applied to rate plans of $35/month or more. Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed."

I find the "one-time data bonus" and the following sentence contradictory.

One-time data bonus might mean it only applies to one month, but it can also mean it is offered once with activation of $35/month or more, until the account becomes inactive or rate plan is changed.

Could you clarify?

On another note, all public mobile promo conditions seems to contain a sentence "This offer is subject to change without notice." Exactly what does this mean and is this reasonable? For example, a really great promo attracts many new customers to activate. Following week, public mobile decides to change the plan to get rid of the promo offered previous week. Whether this happens with or without notice, is this similar to what's implied? I just want to understand the meaning behind the conditions and the likelihood of this happening.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@samcat one-time means it only happens once. You won't receive that same bonus for this offer ever again.

Subject to change means they can stop offering this promo early.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @samcat 

These are i believe standard lines and you will probably see it in similar offers by other companies

About the subject to change, yes they can change this promo at any point, any moment they can stop it and everybody up to that point who got it, got it, if you planned but didn't act - sorry. They can change it to 2 gigs or 10 gigs at any point, up to the announced time if you got it you have 5 if you activated after the announced time you get the other amount.

If you start going through the past posts you will notice that most of those offers actually ended up with extensions.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Niw this the type of deal I was looking for let's go!