cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charleygurl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

The contest form doesn't like my cell phone number - it keeps giving me this message. 

Please enter the valid Number 

Anyone else?

raynahasin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HiRe: Holiday rewards

Hi! I literally just did this so I can help you out. You go to your account and then click on the tab that says "Plan and Add-ons". After that, click on "My Add-ons" and you shall see the holiday rewards there. I hope this helped! 🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday rewards

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps: Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

10 digits, no dashes or spaces.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Charleygurl wrote:

The contest form doesn't like my cell phone number - it keeps giving me this message. 

Please enter the valid Number 

Anyone else?

Try entering without spaces, - or brackets.

Also clear your browser cache and open a new window in incognito/private mode.

loulou4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Free holiday add ons

A question about free holiday add ons. I am new to Public Mobile and thinking of setting up the $15 plan. I saw that holiday add ones are available to both new and existing customers, so I am wondering if they can be applied to $15 plan.  Also, do they stay added onto your account as long as you’re with that original plan or is the holiday add on just for a limited time where data & minutes are increased? 

Thank you in advance for your help 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Re: Free holiday add ons

@loulou4 

Yes, holiday promo is available for the $15 plan. The promo stays with you regardless if you change plans later. It rolls over cycle to cycle until used up. Your plan data will be used up first before this promo data is used.

To claim your holiday promo.

add1.jpg

Keep scrolling until you this:

addon.jpg

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

So it is NOT a 2Gb bonus each month. It is one block of 2Gb of data that is only tapped into when your regular plan data runs out. The remainder of the add-on stays on your plan until you use it all up.

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would be eligible for the add-ons.  They remain in your account until they are used up.

HappytoRetire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mostly because of traffic to get gifts and entries.  Try a bit later and use 10 digit phone number with no spaces or dashes

Need Help? Let's chat.