cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

This is Awesome!    I am going out to buy a SIM card.    Now is the time to switch to PM. 

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Excellent - thank you PM

We have 2 PM accounts & will let my referral friends know too.

Fandango1978
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm still a bit lost, is the 2GB for:

• The month of December
  • There until consumed (when going past what you are allotted on your plan
  • There until you change your account (I have 2.5GB today, will this make it 4.5 for good or until I make changes to my account)

Thanks PM no matter the answer, huge thanks if it puts me at 4.5 for good 😉

nanjingxu

Re: Holidays gifts - how to activate?

Thank for the well timed answer!

sabrinapitcher

Hi,

When submitting to be entered in for the Gift Card Give Away, what phone number format does it take? I have entered my cell number multiple ways and it keeps telling me to put in a valid number.  example: 709-123-1234, 7091231234, do you with a 1 in front? What am I doing wrong?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Fandango1978 wrote:

I'm still a bit lost, is the 2GB for:

• The month of December
  • There until consumed (when going past what you are allotted on your plan
  • There until you change your account (I have 2.5GB today, will this make it 4.5 for good or until I make changes to my account)

Thanks PM no matter the answer, huge thanks if it puts me at 4.5 for good 😉

These will stay on your account until used up. You will use your plan data up first before this bonus data.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sabrinapitcher wrote:

Hi,

When submitting to be entered in for the Gift Card Give Away, what phone number format does it take? I have entered my cell number multiple ways and it keeps telling me to put in a valid number.  example: 709-123-1234, 7091231234, do you with a 1 in front? What am I doing wrong?

@sabrinapitcher  Your second example should work fine, adding the 1 isn't necessary.  Try again with a fresh browser and clearing your cache/cookies.

sswilson

Yeah, 10 digits number with no spaces appears to work. After that it goes to a new page and hangs on "transfering data from telusmaps.korum.com so I'm not sure if I'll ever get a confirmation, but I'm going to assume it entered me into the contest.

mydoghunter

@Fandango1978 

You only keep your 2.5/month, but have a bank of 2GB to use whenever you go over your monthly allowance. This is withdrawn until the 2GB is completely used up!

ETusesPublic

Think of it as having 2 Data accounts. There's a Main Account and an Add-on Account. Each month you have data refilled in your Main Account. If you overdraw from your Main Account, your Add-on Account kicks in. If you have a plan with 250Mb in Dec and you reach 251...the 2G will kick-in to cover you until your next month. When your bill is paid in Jan, your 250Mb refills, so you stop drawing from the 2G. You always draw from the Main Account FIRST. Only when that account is empty does the 2G get used. Any unused data from 2G gets carried over every month until you use it up. (Long-winded yes but I hope that helps!) 

Need Help? Let's chat.