cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Contest has ended.

Having trouble entering our contest? We've received a lot more excitement than expected. Not to worry, you have up until December 31st to enter enter our contest! Please try again in a few days at publicmobile.ca/holiday.

Catherine_T_0-1606848529765.png

Hey Community,

‘Tis the season to be jolly, and this holiday season we are back with our More is Merrier campaign at publicmobile.ca/holiday

In the spirit of giving, this year’s rewards are bigger and better than ever before:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Win more from a pool of $10,000 worth of gift cards

Available today until December 31st, 11:59PM EST, all new and existing customers can get a free 2GB data add-on, 500 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 131 Amazon gift cards. 

How to redeem your free data and international minutes:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How to enter for a chance to win an Amazon gift card: (Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds!)

1. Enter your details: Head over to publicmobile.ca/holiday and enter: 1) Your name, 2)Your Public Mobile phone number, and 3) Your email
  2. Wait for the draw: Winning customers will be contacted early January via SMS to their Public Mobile phone number.
  3. Cross your fingers: We’ve got 131 draws of $60 (that’s $30 for you and $30 for your friend). 10 draws of $200, $100 each and 1 draw of $1000 to split! 

What else you need to know:

• To be eligible for the gift card contest, an entrant must be an existing Public Mobile customer when entering and at time of draw. Only one entry per customer accepted. Each winner will win 2 gift cards, one for themself and one to share with a friend. More details including how to enter and full Contest Rules are available at publicmobile.ca/holiday.
  • Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2020 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Share the joy:

Want to share these holiday rewards with your friends and family who are also Public Mobile customers? Here is another image you can use: 

Catherine_T_1-1606848529627.jpeg

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

699 REPLIES 699

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mwdawg wrote:

I clicked on Buy Add Ons and nothing happened

Did you press the + sign beside each one to purchase? As well clear your browser cache and then open a browser in incognito/private mode.

addon.jpg

@mydoghunter wrote:

@kb_mv 

Do you recall if there is a message indicating that  you have been entered into the draw?

@mydoghunter There was a confirmation on the screen but it wasn't a window that popped up or anything like that. I can't remember the wording but something like You have successfully entered the draw....

mydoghunter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@kb_mv 

Do you recall if there is a message indicating that  you have been entered into the draw?

mwdawg

I clicked on Buy Add Ons and nothing happened

rbcam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Like @mydoghunter I'm also having trouble entering the contest. I filled in the fields, etc., and pressed "Enter Contest". The only thing that happened was that the button got a bit bigger?!?

kistarla

Yup, same. I've tried entering the contest on both Firefox and Microsoft Edge and nothing seems to happen.

BTW: Thanks, PM, for the free long distance minutes and extra data!

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the free minutes and data Public mobile you guys are awesome!

Zaelium
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the exact same problem. First I entered and it said my phone number was incorrect because I used hyphens between numbers. I tried again without them and then when I click Submit nothing happens!

mydoghunter

It's banked until you use it all!😊

only1utd

not me.    maybe website is very busy with everyone trying to get the free gifts

@mydoghunter wrote:

@Catherine_T 

Is anyone having problems entering the contest? After filling out ALL the information, then clicking "Enter Contest", nothing happens. Then a minute later, the reCAPTCHA says that the verification expired and to check again. This happens over and over again.

@mydoghunter I just entered on 2 accounts without clearing cache and cookies etc.

mydoghunter

@Catherine_T 

Is anyone having problems entering the contest? After filling out ALL the information, then clicking "Enter Contest", nothing happens. Then a minute later, the reCAPTCHA says that the verification expired and to check again. This happens over and over again.

only1utd

it will last until you use it all up.

example if you have 4 gb of data on your plan and use it all up you still have 2gb of bonus to use.   If you don t use all 2gb of bonus data whatever is left  will just rollover to next month and so on

@macrocyclo all gifts and addons purchased have no expiration date. They last until you use them up😉

1. Go into self-serve https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/
  2. From the overview screen click "Manage Add-ons"
  3. Then click "purchase add-ons"
  4. Add 1 of each of the $0 add-on's pictured below and circled in red.
  5. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom
  6. Review the add-ons back on the overview page (also pictured below circled in red)

Beware, the self-service site has now become extremely slow due to everyone logging in to get the add-ons haha.

Circled in red are the free/$0 2020 holiday add-onsCircled in red are the free/$0 2020 holiday add-ons

How the 2020 Holiday add-on's look once added to the accountHow the 2020 Holiday add-on's look once added to the account

macrocyclo

Thanks, good to know!

@macrocyclo wrote:

Will the 2 Gb of data last forever or only until the end of the month?

@macrocyclo It lasts forever or until you use all of it, whichever comes first.

macrocyclo

Will the 2 Gb of data last forever or only until the end of the month?

@Catherine_T This is very great and nice of you! Thank you, PM, for being so awesome provider! Way to go😀

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yvinogradov wrote:

Hi! Got an email from Public Mobile that they are giving away 2G of data and 500 long distance minutes to all existing members. "Activate in Self-Serve" it says. Went into Self-Serve but couldn't find where and how to activate. Anyone could help please?

Thank you!

hi in your self serve where it says purchase add ons click on that, the free gifts are in there 

@yvinogradov 

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

ipkonfig

Thank you PM for enabling these add-ons in my account!

macrocyclo

Go into Plans and Add-ons and "purchase" it for $0.

yvinogradov
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi! Got an email from Public Mobile that they are giving away 2G of data and 500 long distance minutes to all existing members. "Activate in Self-Serve" it says. Went into Self-Serve but couldn't find where and how to activate. Anyone could help please?

Thank you!

only1utd

Thank you PM a little something goes a long way.  Best thing i did was leaving rogers (after 25 years) about a year ago and never ever got any kind of appreciation gift.  

@Catherine_T Woohoo! Thanks Public Mobile!

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the awesome gifts and contest! 

ETusesPublic

Initially I could not use this add-on because it did not appear on my account. It eventually popped up and I was easily able to add both gifts. It appeared on both of my PM accounts. Thanks PM for helping us to stay connected at a safe distance 🎅 📞🤶 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Great gifts!  Thank you PM and Happy Holidays to everyone.  😊

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is great particularly for existing customers.  Thank you Public Mobile for the annual gifts.  

Need Help? Let's chat.