cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet our New Oracles

Melinda_H
Customer Support Agent

Hey Community!

Hope you all had a happy and healthy holiday season.

To start the new year off with some exciting news, we are happy to announce that @popping, @Dunkman and @Lieux will be joining our Oracle family!  We will also be welcoming @computergeek541 back to the Oracle team!

Congrats to all our new Oracles!

Want to get to know our new Oracles better? Here's a little more about them:

Popping

Popping is an all-round handy man. In his spare time, he loves tinkering with electronics and taking things apart to learn about how they work. From electronics, to vacuums and cars, he knows how to repair them all. He even runs a part time business repairing robotic vacuums!

Dunkman

When Dunkman isn't on the Community, you might find him enjoying one of his many hobbies including pickleball, 3D printing, or watching the Vancouver Canucks. He is also a bit of an adventurer, as he has tried bungee jumping, tandem parachuting, and has also scuba dived the Great Barrier Reef!

Lieux

Lieux is a whiz on our French forum! She enjoys helping others in the Community by getting to the bottom of what happened in order to understand the situation and uncover the best solution. When she's not on the Community, she enjoys going for walks with her dog or simply just learning more about other people. She's also a world traveler and has visited many countries!

Computergeek541

Computergeek541 is no stranger to the Oracle team, and has been a helpful member of the Community for quite some time! He's a big techie and loves to stay up to date with the most recent tech. In his spare time, he enjoys watching Netflix and tinkering with different cell phones and computers. He's also a big fan of the Blue Jays and Maple Leafs!

@popping @Dunkman @Lieux & @computergeek541 joins our current Oracle team made up of @NDesai @mimmo @Luddite @ShawnC13 & @will13am! If you want to learn more about our entire Oracle team, click here.

Please welcome our new Oracles to the team!

- Public Mobile Community team

108 REPLIES 108

sdthenc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sdthenc : Oracles are appointed out of customers like us either by nomination or some kind of application process. It's a bit of a misnomer to "sell" it like they do.

They then get a set $20 each term. Unlike everybody else who have to compete for the remaining scraps of the community rewards budget.

sdthenc

Thank you.

I will figure it all out soon. Lol

@sdthenc wrote:

I am trying to figure this all out.

are Oracles members that assisst others?

Oracles are long-time customers who have been recognized by Public Mobile for a track record of being helpful to other customers. 

sdthenc

I am trying to figure this all out.

are Oracles members that assisst others?

de26

Hello good team...welcome.

westcoastreboot

Happy to have at our disposal. Thanks

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Quigley wrote:

@srlawren  That's because their the same person toggling between two different accounts.  lol

@Quigley I'm well aware 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Am I doing anything wrong congratulating new Oracles as many others did before me?

@srlawren wrote:

@Yummy @Meow so strange that you guys are in agreement yet again!

Same as all other people in previous 10 pages. What is your point?

@srlawren  That's because their the same person toggling between two different accounts.  lol

@srlawren 

That was over a week ago....they could be at odds with each other now! 😎

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Yummy wrote:

WOW!

The people really deserve Oracle status. Always helpful.

@Meow wrote:

Well deserved! Congratulations!

These people are always here and willing to assist.

@Yummy @Meow so strange that you guys are in agreement yet again!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Well deserved! Congratulations!

These people are always here and willing to assist.

WOW!

The people really deserve Oracle status. Always helpful.

malisevicnatali
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

coool😁

pkara01

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to everyone elected as Oracle!

These guys REALLY know PM in and out.

Congrats to everyone elected as Oracle!

Well deserved!!!

Doomsday

Congratulation to all new oracles 😀

Newfiescreech

Congratulations to all the Oracles ! 

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats to the newly minted Oracles - keep doing what you are doing and thanks to all members and contributors for all your hardwork helping make this community up-to-date, informed and well equipped!

Public Mobile - for the people, by the people 😉

@kav2001c wrote:

Wow I have been away / busy in real world but....

Congrats to everyone elected as Oracle

There are alot of Oracles now, forum is getting busy again

Also hopefully you have a French Oracle now

Yes, there is that a French-speaking Oracle now!!  @Lieux is continuing the great help over on the French side of the community!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Wow I have been away / busy in real world but....

Congrats to everyone elected as Oracle

There are alot of Oracles now, forum is getting busy again

Also hopefully you have a French Oracle now

pkeachantu

I agree, Oracles are very helpful! Thank you 🙏 

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • Congratulations Oracles. I can't wait to be an Oracle, too (I'm on day one, today, lol). Have fun!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @popping well deserved! Had the opportunity to participate with you early this year in a community research event and your input was awesome! Happy for you and for the rest of the new oracles! 

Need Help? Let's chat.