cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Issue Resolved] Select customers unable to send texts

Not really, from what i remember and know, when using iMessage, it writes deliverd, if you kinda swipe the text to the left, it shows time sent, same for andriod. Maybe it suppose to be differernt, but i feel this has probably gone on for a very long time without me actually knowing just how long.

so pls what exactly do i do, or how do i go about it, pls can you give me steps to follow. thanks

Mayor / Maire

@pakuma you can already write a message to the moderator in case they can help you..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain with details what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Mayor / Maire

@pakuma wrote:

so pls what exactly do i do, or how do i go about it, pls can you give me steps to follow. thanks

Did you try to disable IMessage in your phone settings? And to re-enter the number you want to text manually?

I will try this now. Also I whenever i send messages to andriod, iMessages don't apply, but I'm going to try these 2 options right now.

just did that now, took away the +1, and also disabled iMessage, texts aren't still going through

oh thank you. i will text them, but how am i sure the text will actually go through, seeing as the problem i am having is actually not being able to text.

Mayor / Maire

@pakuma wrote:

oh thank you. i will text them, but how am i sure the text will actually go through, seeing as the problem i am having is actually not being able to text.

It's not for a text but an email message with the moderator always a private message.Smiley Happy

ok, I will send a private message, but pls what do i do with the number you suggested?

Mayor / Maire

@pakuma wrote:

just did that now, took away the +1, and also disabled iMessage, texts aren't still going through

It's probably something with the SMSC settings in your phone....the SMSC number for Public Mobile is 16475800172. Make sure you input that number into your message center option on your phone.